Van Buren @ Pickett Co.

7asuperfan

I have heard that Van Buren lost a lot, anyone know? If so maybe this is a good game, since PC lost a lot as well. Also, PC's Jacob Brown did quit, so tonight's starting five is now John Sells, Joe Dowdy, Sam Cummings, Caleb Cummings, and Heath Elder. I like how Coach Bibb is giving his young guys a chance to start, that'll pay off next year, but will really pay off in two years.

I have heard that Van Buren lost a lot, anyone know? If so maybe this is a good game, since PC lost a lot as well. Also, PC's Jacob Brown did quit, so tonight's starting five is now John Sells, Joe Dowdy, Sam Cummings, Caleb Cummings, and Heath Elder. I like how Coach Bibb is giving his young guys a chance to start, that'll pay off next year, but will really pay off in two years.

I agree 2late for this year and had Jacob and the other juniors and seniors got some playing time 2 years ago and last year it would have made a differance this year.

A really ugly win for the Bobcats tonight, but a win, is a win, is a win. A couple of starters looked good tonight. Heath Elder dominates that post when he is in their and when he gets the ball in their. PC has to find a way to get this kid the ball more often, because he plays at a much bigger size than he is. He brings a toughness to this team, when another team brings the ball to the paint, he makes sure you feel it. Joe Dowdy played in his normal form, he was off just a little, but still pretty good. And he told my brother I better say about him on here, so here ya go Sam, heck of a game buddy. Keep driving in the paint. Keep making those lay ups when ya do, and kick it to someone else when its not there. Tough defense, keep bringing that passion man. It feels good to get a win once again, even if it was extremely ugly. Good luck to you guys up in Ky at the Christmas tournament, too bad I can't make it up there. Play tough, physical basketball, because that's how its played in KY.