fairview 27 celina 0

Guest jacket09

Guest jacket09

what about the fairview yellow jackets we played hard friday agianst the celina bulldogs and won 27-0 i just wanna know how many poepole still doubt tghat fairview is better aaron cothran ran for over 200 yards chriss butler had 2 interceptions man this is gonna be a good season for us jackets and watch out quarter backs our defense is better then ever

There may indeed be doubters but Mean Jean is not one of them. I have been preaching the greatness of this year's sqadron since January and now they are showing that they are indeed the legitimate threat that I had proclaimed. I truly believe that the Jackets are the cream of the crop in AA football! ;)

well well well, looks like mean jean is makin those early predictions again. fairview beats up on a terrible team and now they r gonna win the state. well we will just c how good they r after the play the big black and gold of lewis co. c if that new and improved defense can stop big #4 (198 yds. in the 1st quarter)

well while meanjean is making his predictions, i can tell you fairview is far away from being a state champion but we are working extremely hard to get there. we will improve every week and get better and better. well i hope this years lewis game is better than last years we will see yu guys in fairview. good luck until then.