Halls Red Devils

littlemn88

sneakypete,

You say we were much better looking. You must have a connection to the Red Devils. Do you have any idea what is going on with KJ? Is he going staying whatever? This hole mess looks and sounds ugly.

As far as I can tell, he never left. He was apparently offered a position at catholic, but before ANY decisions were final, Coach Pemberton took that job in GA. It seems as though he never actually resigned from Halls nor was he ever actually hired at catholic. So, everything is back to the way they were..... for now /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, thanks. I heard a rumor that he had told the principle and coahes he was leaving but had not told the parents and players. Also heard ri9ght after he signed his contract he was going to tell the players he was leaving. Maybe all of this works out, but if you live in Halls or are close to the Halls community, you know they are p.o. about this hole thing.

• 3 weeks later...

well the latest rumor I'm hearing is one of the young coaches is out and coach Julian is going to ask a former player to come on the staff. Any ideas as to who this former player would be?

sounds like just rumors to me. unless you can put some names with it... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Can anyone tell me the final record for the 1992 Halls team? Thanks

They had a great midseason game against Powell, which Halls won 25-22 in Overtime. Powell got the ball first and fumbled at the goal line, then Halls kicked a FG. Powell was AA and went to the Semifinals and so did Halls for AAA.