McKenzie Rebels: 2009 Predictions

rebelman18

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah It Would Be Nice To Even The Series, But I'll Take A Good Ole Homecoming Stomping On Em Every Once

In A While. And As For The Sign I Gotta meeting With Ole Walter Later Next Week Over The Bethel Building,

I'll Let Ya Know What's Up If I Can.

Butchie,

Pressure the P out of him on that sign!!!!! We earned it d*****!!!!!! And almost earned another one last season!!! The Rebel Nation wants it and NOW!!!!! But, you know that so..............................

Been having a lot of fun with your Bethel project!!! Tellin' people who ask that it's a "red light" district and I'm the manager!!!! LOL Anything to keep Bethel calmed down you know!!!

When the plumbing is good, life is good!!!

Butchie,

Pressure the P out of him on that sign!!!!! We earned it d*****!!!!!! And almost earned another one last season!!! The Rebel Nation wants it and NOW!!!!! But, you know that so..............................

Been having a lot of fun with your Bethel project!!! Tellin' people who ask that it's a "red light" district and I'm the manager!!!! LOL Anything to keep Bethel calmed down you know!!!

When the plumbing is good, life is good!!!

The Word From Walter Is They Aint Been Asked About A Sign. And If They Were Asked They'd Be Inclined To Allow It. He Also Said The School Needs To Request It.

LOL, We Are Waiting on State Fire Marshall Approval Of Plans Before We Can Start The Foundations. Should Be Anyday Now. The Problem With The Water In That Area Is They Have The Culverts That Drain That Area Sized Wrong. It's All 3 Feet Culverts Draining Towards Bethel Court. When You Get To Bethel Court You Have 2 Small Culverts Under Bethel Court That Restricts Flow, And Then Under The Drive For That Subdivison Is An Eighteen Inch Culvert. It's All Necking Down Smaller And Smaller. I Hired A Hydrologist To Produce A Study For The City, And He Determined The Problem Was The Cities Fault. But Our Culvert Is Bigger Than Them All.

And Meets All Flood Requirements. Now The City Has To Tear Up Drive And Put Bigger Culverts.

LOL, We Are Waiting on State Fire Marshall Approval Of Plans Before We Can Start The Foundations. Should Be Anyday Now. The Problem With The Water In That Area Is They Have The Culverts That Drain That Area Sized Wrong. It's All 3 Feet Culverts Draining Towards Bethel Court. When You Get To Bethel Court You Have 2 Small Culverts Under Bethel Court That Restricts Flow, And Then Under The Drive For That Subdivison Is An Eighteen Inch Culvert. It's All Necking Down Smaller And Smaller. I Hired A Hydrologist To Produce A Study For The City, And He Determined The Problem Was The Cities Fault. But Our Culvert Is Bigger Than Them All.

And Meets All Flood Requirements. Now The City Has To Tear Up Drive And Put Bigger Culverts.

Somebody started work today behind my house that looks like it's designed to relieve the flooding to my yard and my downhill neighbors yard. They are gonna have to do a lot more than what they have shown today to catch and rechannel the water coming off the base ball field and football complex. All that added pavement at the football field parking lot is killing me!! Also, the two culverts just down from me under Como and the private road are a joke!!!

As for the sign recognizing the '07 Rebel football class A state runner up sign, I am told that the booster club can go to the school with the request and it should be a done deal to meet with the city on it. Know anyone around here involved with the booster club??????? If we don't do another thing in '09, lets see to it these signs get put up!! It will only take 5 of 'em!!

The Middle School has started up. Has the High School yet? I might ride out and watch a scrimmage if they have.

Yeah, Practice for the high school started last week. Photos on the site if you wanna check em out. Come to the scrimmage February 27th, 3:30 at Bethel

D, I was told that the coaches may have requested that no sign be put up recognizing the '07 class A football runner up season since we didn't win. True/False???? The community feels the team should be recognized for getting there and that such a sign would give future teams something to beat. At the very least, it is important to the fans/community. The city says that if the school will ask them they are receptive to the idea. The booster club and fans can even take up a collection if needed to see it done.

There are only in the low 30's of Silver Balls in class A football out there and several are all located in two or three schools leaving McKenzie as one of the few schools in TN that has one of them. Sometimes it ain't about being the best it is about challenging the best. True, the S. Pitt game was a tough pill to swallow but they had an awsome team too, we could have given Trousdale Co. a fit this past season had we gotten by Jo Byrns. The '07 team needs to be recognized for their accomplishments via signage on the roads into town. You know where I'm coming from.