McKenzie Rebels: 2009 Predictions

rebelman18

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think our Johnson and Arnold will have a field day b/c Rogers and Sisson will bring pressure and force their QB to throw it before he wants to. The only thing that scares me is we are soft over the middle sometimes. If they are in a throwing situation, drop one or two LB and let Vinson play the run up the middle.

One thing for sure, Thomas will find the weakness in their offense and exploit it.

Rebels by 10 minimum. Not a very bold pick but heck, when its this time of the year, it shouldn't be a blow out.

Now you are talking my language grasshopper!!!

Atleast they don't run the DOUBLE WING!

OMG here we go again!!!! True we did face a double wing and now they are practicing basketball. BUT a wing T is another animal. Every time we've seen a Wildcat formation this season all we were looking at was a wing T. I'm 61 and we ran a wing T and a straight T then. AND we've done well against it. One can only retro so far and the novelty wears off.

Milan ran a straight T untill at least the late 90's and kicked butt with it because of the mis-direction factor. Nobody had a clue where the play was going. DEADLY!!

We do well against a double T. We'll see about the rest of the options!!

Yes Sir I Am! Glad Your Feeling Better. I'll Be By There A Lil Before 6....Got A Few Hosers From Adamsville To Meet. Speaking Of Meet.............How's The Old Hammer Hanging? ;)

Call me tomorrow evening and tell me exactly when to be ready and I'm there. And I didn't say I'm feeling better either......I just went back to WORK! The only thing good about that is the paycheck that I won't get for 2 more weeks!!!! @!#%^*&$ But on the other hand I DID wake up this morning. LOL

Yes Sir I Am! Glad Your Feeling Better. I'll Be By There A Lil Before 6....Got A Few Hosers From Adamsville To Meet. Speaking Of Meet.............How's The Old Hammer Hanging? :lol:

Call me tomorrow evening and tell me exactly when to be ready and I'm there. And I didn't say I'm feeling better either......I just went back to WORK! The only thing good about that is the paycheck that I won't get for 2 more weeks!!!! @!#%^*&$ But on the other hand I DID wake up this morning. LOL

Well Things Are Gonna Work Out Then...That's Good To Hear.. And I'll Ring Ya About 4 or 5 p.m. ;):roflol:

duck, glad to see back in action with work and all. I'm sure your looking forward to Friday night. Heck, I don't blame you one bit because if I had to listen to V & T every game, I'd go nuts.........no seriously, glad your back.

bobcat, the flagpole is the meeting place before ballgames for coacht posters and anyone else that would like to met up. Of course that is also butchies roost during the games as well. You can't miss him because other than the flagpole, his the tallest one there.

duck, glad to see back in action with work and all. I'm sure your looking forward to Friday night. Heck, I don't blame you one bit because if I had to listen to V & T every game, I'd go nuts.........no seriously, glad your back.

bobcat, the flagpole is the meeting place before ballgames for coacht posters and anyone else that would like to met up. Of course that is also butchies roost during the games as well. You can't miss him because other than the flagpole, his the tallest one there.

sweet. open to everyone or just mckenzie fans?

McKRebelDad,

Why you got to knock me? Buthcie does that enough for all of us.

All who wish to attend. They usually met about 30 mins before the game but I think I heard butchie say he was going to be there around 6 this week. I try to get there around 15 mins before game time because I watch my kids during warmups.

All who wish to attend. They usually met about 30 mins before the game but I think I heard butchie say he was going to be there around 6 this week. I try to get there around 15 mins before game time because I watch my kids during warmups.

Alright. Sounds good. I guess I'll see everyone there.