Tullahoma Middle School Duals Results

rebelfan13

If you are thinking about the one who wrestled Deckleman, that is Brandon Hataway and he is an eight grader. Deckleman wrestled a good match there.

Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet yesterday.

You are correct,,,,and thanks for the info. I'm not sure who you are,,,unless you are one of the coaches? Yet I will make an effort to meet you next time around

Josh took that loss very well and hopes he can wrestle-up against Brandon again this year,, before Brandon moves on to HS. Tullahoma Duals really had some studs from all over,,,,and thats what its all about. With kids like S Kennedy,,,,B Brunner,,,,and B Hataway (just to mention a few) you can find the best kids at almost any weight,,,,so I hope the tournament will grow to be the Super 32 of TN middle school wrestling.

Mr Patton,,,,It was a pleasure to see you again,,,and I loved talking about your Josh/ Navy. I know you are so proud! Your youngest looks great....

My hat is off to Erik, Pete and the Cleveland team. With 3 studs out of their line-up,,,they still got things done. Not sure how they got the worlds largest trophy home,,,but I'm sure ya'll managed

CC

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct,,,,and thanks for the info. I'm not sure who you are,,,unless you are one of the coaches? Yet I will make an effort to meet you next time around

Josh took that loss very well and hopes he can wrestle-up against Brandon again this year,, before Brandon moves on to HS. Tullahoma Duals really had some studs from all over,,,,and thats what its all about. With kids like S Kennedy,,,,B Brunner,,,,and B Hataway (just to mention a few) you can find the best kids at almost any weight,,,,so I hope the tournament will grow to be the Super 32 of TN middle school wrestling.

Mr Patton,,,,It was a pleasure to see you again,,,and I loved talking about your Josh/ Navy. I know you are so proud! Your youngest looks great....

My hat is off to Erik, Pete and the Cleveland team. With 3 studs out of their line-up,,,they still got things done. Not sure how they got the worlds largest trophy home,,,but I'm sure ya'll managed

CC

mr. cupcake...great to see you as well...your boy now has whooped my boy last year and kennedy this year...we like you and your boy but from now on i will no longer take your $100 bill and tell our sharpshooters to not go all out /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...seriously, you son looked GREAT

and hats off to the purple wave...ghouse and company have done a great job there and the match with the sharpshooters was a barn burner...i am very impressed with caleb baker after giving my youngest a couple of butt whoopins this year...just glad caleb is graduating on to HS and we have another year!!!

there was some great wrestling their in Tully yesterday...the future of TN wrestling looks bright

PBD

mr. cupcake...great to see you as well...your boy now has whooped my boy last year and kennedy this year...we like you and your boy but from now on i will no longer take your $100 bill and tell our sharpshooters to not go all out /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...seriously, you son looked GREAT

and hats off to the purple wave...ghouse and company have done a great job there and the match with the sharpshooters was a barn burner...i am very impressed with caleb baker after giving my youngest a couple of butt whoopins this year...just glad caleb is graduating on to HS and we have another year!!!

there was some great wrestling their in Tully yesterday...the future of TN wrestling looks bright

PBD

Mr pattonboysdad,,,,you are a true gentleman! FYI: For $100 bucks (I will have to split 60/40 with CC jr.) I will dead-leg him right before the match next time. My Josh said Sean Kennedy was one of the nicest and toughest kids he has ever met. The SS are certainly doing all the right things. Patton jr and Kennedy are a class act,,,and set a great example for all young wrestlers to follow.

I want to thank all the fine people at Tullahoma for a great day of wrestling. Coach Gessler hopes to get more teams like the purple wave there next year, ,,,which could make it the toughest middle school tournament around. I'm still not sure why I had to pay double at the door,,,but it was worth it

CC

CC

CupCake,

Yes I am one of the coaches. Look for the young one in the corner next time you see a Wave kid and you will have found me. Or just ask Patton, he knows me.

If Josh wants another run with Hataway the state individuals or the western regional are the likely place to find it. Or they could end up being teammates if the AAU middle school dual team gets put together (I know both boys names has been mentioned as desired participants).

CupCake,

Yes I am one of the coaches. Look for the young one in the corner next time you see a Wave kid and you will have found me. Or just ask Patton, he knows me.

If Josh wants another run with Hataway the state individuals or the western regional are the likely place to find it. Or they could end up being teammates if the AAU middle school dual team gets put together (I know both boys names has been mentioned as desired participants).

ghouse,,,,now I have only a 33.3% chance,,,,all three of the coaches are young and good looking....

Guess I will default to Mr Patton next time unless you find me first. Looks like they will be teammates possibly,,,since we won't make it out West,,,and Josh will be 106-108 (whatever it is now) at State.

I know you are very proud of your boys,,,they all looked great

CC

t and one of them were BALD !!!!!!!

lol... you must be talking about my evil twin brother........haha

the quitter could have been bald too...... but no twin.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />