Harpeth/Cheatam

6D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I TOLD EVERYONE LAST YEAR THAT WE WOULD BE THE CREAM OF THE CROP AND I STAND BY IT. HUNTINGDON IS MOPPING UP IN WEST TENNESSEE AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE DID TO THEM LAST YEAR. IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR THE OFFICIALS WE WOULD HAVE PLAYED GOODPASTURE INSTEAD OF WESTVIEW. CHEATAM COUNTY HAS SUNK TO AN ALL TIME LOW AND WE WILL BEAT THEM BY 28 POINTS. WE HAVE SEVERAL PLAYERS BANGED UP RIGHT NOW BUT ARE GETTING HEALTHY AS I TYPE. IT IS A TEN WEEK REGULAR SEASON AND THEN FIVE MORE LONG WEEKS FOR US. CHEATAM COUNTY IS THE THIRD BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTY. WE AREN'T REALLY WORRIED ABOUT THEM AS WE PREPARE FOR THE REDNECKS FROM LEWIS COUNTY. I HAVE BOUGHT EARPLUGS TO DROWN OUT THOSE CHILDISH JUGS. THE REAL SEASON STARTS NEXT WEEK AND THIS IS JUST A TUNEUP. ALSO THE REST OF REGION 5 CAN FIGHT IT OUT FOR SECOND CAUSE WE HAVE ALREADY CLAIMED THE REGION. THE TROPHY WILL COME BACK TO IT'S RIGHTFUL OWNER. 5 OUT OF SIX ISN'T TO BAD!!!!! :D:rolleyes::D

Guest 3AMann04

I believe Harpeth will come out on top in this one. Cheatham is not a very good team, although they are better than they have been the past 3 or 4 seasons. I think Harpeth will win the cheatham county rivalry this year, even though Sycamore is down quite a bit from last year, they won't be any kind of push over, but I still believe they will beat cheatham...

Posted by sportfan:

I TOLD EVERYONE LAST YEAR THAT WE WOULD BE THE CREAM OF THE CROP AND I STAND BY IT. HUNTINGDON IS MOPPING UP IN WEST TENNESSEE AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE DID TO THEM LAST YEAR. IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR THE OFFICIALS WE WOULD HAVE PLAYED GOODPASTURE INSTEAD OF WESTVIEW. CHEATAM COUNTY HAS SUNK TO AN ALL TIME LOW AND WE WILL BEAT THEM BY 28 POINTS. WE HAVE SEVERAL PLAYERS BANGED UP RIGHT NOW BUT ARE GETTING HEALTHY AS I TYPE. IT IS A TEN WEEK REGULAR SEASON AND THEN FIVE MORE LONG WEEKS FOR US. CHEATAM COUNTY IS THE THIRD BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTY. WE AREN'T REALLY WORRIED ABOUT THEM AS WE PREPARE FOR THE REDNECKS FROM LEWIS COUNTY. I HAVE BOUGHT EARPLUGS TO DROWN OUT THOSE CHILDISH JUGS. THE REAL SEASON STARTS NEXT WEEK AND THIS IS JUST A TUNEUP. ALSO THE REST OF REGION 5 CAN FIGHT IT OUT FOR SECOND CAUSE WE HAVE ALREADY CLAIMED THE REGION. THE TROPHY WILL COME BACK TO IT'S RIGHTFUL OWNER. 5 OUT OF SIX ISN'T TO BAD!!!!! :):(:rolleyes:

WE WILL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):);););););):D

Guest popeye

umm think someone might ought to go back and check their source of info.lewis county will reign supreme this year.yupp harpeth come on down to the cat house next week.take a look at the fan poll for class 2 a see where harpeth is on that list.and as for red necks,well we might be but lets you and i compare iq.for some reason i don't think ya wanna do that.2 game results lewis co 102 opponents 14.hmmmm a little uneven don't ya think? :):rolleyes::):)

Guest popeye

umm think someone might ought to go back and check their source of info.lewis county will reign supreme this year.yupp harpeth come on down to the cat house next week.take a look at the fan poll for class 2 a see where harpeth is on that list.and as for red necks,well we might be but lets you and i compare iq.for some reason i don't think ya wanna do that.2 game results lewis co 102 opponents 14.hmmmm a little uneven don't ya think? :):rolleyes::):)

I TRIED TO TELL EVERYONE WE WOULD BEAT CHEATAM BUT NO ONE CARIED TO LISTEN. BIG WIN LIKE ALWAYS AND NOW ON TO LEWIS COUNTY. I CAN'T RESIST THIS SO YOU BETTER GET READY LEWIS COUNTY CAUSE HERE WE COME AGAIN. THE JUGS CAN'T HELP YOU AND THAT STUPID HORN WILL BE SILENCED BY THE FANS OF HARPETH. THE ONLY THING NEGATIVE WILL BE HAVING TO DEAL WITH THE REDNECK, TRUCK DRIVING HICKS, AND OVER RATED PANTHERS. THIS FRIDAY IT WILL BE YOU AND THEN WE HAVE A CAKE WALK. LORETTA PRETENDERS, FAIRVIEW WANNA BEE'S, RICHLAND WHO, WAVERLY KITTY CATS, AND THE KITTENS OF LEWIS COUNTY BETTER BEWARE. FRIDAY NIGH THE CHAMPIONS OF THE PAST WILL TAKE BACK OVER. REMEMBER LAST YEAR AND YOUR MISTALK'S. GP HARPETH,

how can u come on here and talk smack when you lost to hickman co. in a scrimmage earlier this month. Lewis co. play hickman and beat them and us (fairview) played them last night and dominated all night. so before you come on here and talk smack, how about you do something first. you might do a littel better against lewis just for the fact they haven't played anyone. so let's see this time next week what you think.