1000 pts Karissa Dyer Upperman

jimbo44

Your are correct jimbo. Scored it in the Beech tourney last week. She's had close to 100 since then. My congrats to a fine young lady!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Congratulations KD!!! Keep up the great work you are doing in the post play, except when you play JC!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Congratulations KD!!! Keep up the great work you are doing in the post play, except when you play JC!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

congrats to a great young lady and BB player and I'M glad you took your good looks after your mom cause your dad's almost as ugly as me , see you kieth

congrats to a great young lady and BB player and I'M glad you took your good looks after your mom cause your dad's almost as ugly as me , see you kieth

LOL. I am so glad that someone besides me started this thread. Yes, I am a VERY PROUD MOMMA and Karissa deserves her share of credit and then some. She has really taken off to a whole new level of play! She is an outstanding young lady on and off the court. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I am so proud of the Upperman Lady Bees! They are all exceptional "queen bees" and THIS IS THEIR YEAR!

FYI: Regardless that the papers list Karissa as being 6'3", she is really 6'4". (I just had to plug that in.) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MOMMA IS VERY PROUD OF YOU #21 - KARISSA DYER! KEEP GOING STRONG AND ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. I DO!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your are correct jimbo. Scored it in the Beech tourney last week. She's had close to 100 since then. My congrats to a fine young lady!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Way to go Karissa. This could not have happened to a sweeter young lady. Keep working hard and the sky is the limit.