Best game in the west friday??

Guest SShawksfan

Guest SShawksfan

If southside can control the clock with there running game they might make it a 2 td game. But your right Jcm is loaded! Brooks is awesome, wish they gave him the ball more on off. great qb and ryan scott is a good wr. They might make it far in the playoffs. still say Jcm 28 ss14

Humboldt 24 bolivar 14- humboldt will run it all night on a weak Bolivar line.

Lexington 35 Riverside 34 in a shoot out Lex has a great young qb might be the best in reg 6 3a look for him to throw 3 tds friday

Huntingdon 28 bruceton 21 Hard hitting game with the winner scoring late in the 4th Quarter. Hun will hold P.Wills around 100 yards and 2 scores( and that doing a good job lol)

Milan 21 Henery co. 13 Rod smith show! 3 tds and one int!

Obion co 34 Mckenize 27 upset of the week!! Obion passing attack to much for Mckenize.

Dyersburg 28 dyer co.0 lol just kidding 27-21 dyersburg

cpa 31 usj21 cpa is loaded this year usj reloading

anyone agree disagree?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry County @ Milan......both are going to be good football teams, I'll take Henry County now, but if it were week 10, I'd take Milan.

Westview @ Haywood County.....new scheme up here at "the 'View" should be entertaining....I'll take Westview in a close one...

Obion County will beat McKenzie ( they are down )

Huntingdon over Bruceton

Posted by SShawksfan:

thanks I was looking at going to that game. Can you tell more about bolivar? Hows there defence? Is the qb blake anderson? thanks for the sugestion. If Humboltd plays like they did last week Bolivar might give them a good game I say Humboldt 24 bolivar14

Our defense is ok this year....Offensive line is LACKING! Our center is out for the first few games. Blake Armstrong was the qb last year, but he graduated. Nick Kessler is the qb this year. The first few games are gonna be rough because we have 4 key guys out. When Kessler, Sykes, Rivers, and Brown get back, our season ought to pep up