Tournament Results

SequatchieBowler17

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, congratulations to LCHS. That was a surprise, usually Smyrna is up over 3700 atleast. It will be a good match between Soddy and Smyrna. Good luck to everyone. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Thanks for your well wishes. Good luck against Smyrna. Our match was very tight and I know the match between Soddy-Daisy and Smyrna will be one to watch.

Thanks for your well wishes. Good luck against Smyrna. Our match was very tight and I know the match between Soddy-Daisy and Smyrna will be one to watch.

I'm just wondering, but what were the lanes like in your match against Smyrna? I would imagine they were tough since neither team averaged 200 per bowler. Carry down, spottyness, head breakdown?? What caused the low scoring?

I'm just wondering, but what were the lanes like in your match against Smyrna? I would imagine they were tough since neither team averaged 200 per bowler. Carry down, spottyness, head breakdown?? What caused the low scoring?

well from the way i saw it. i saw lawrence carrying a lot but smyrna couldnt carry the ten pin if it meant saving the world. but lawrence just picked up more spares then we did if we would of picked up our easy spares we would have won..but lawrence did great

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

District 8 Tournament was January 11, 2010 at Ebonite's Galaxy Lanes in Columbia. Lawrence County boys emerged as the Champions with Columbia Central finishing second. Columbia Central Girls won their 7th consecutive District 8 Tournament Championship. Spring Hill finished second. The Central girls shot 3354 in the finals - a school and district record. Great job, girls! Region 4 Tournament next Monday @ Galaxy Lanes! Starts @ noon.