RONNIE CARTER

In Hoc Signo Vinces

Ronnie Carter, only cares about the TSSAA's $$$$$$$ not about the kid or the health of the sport, Ronnie screws us year in and out. Why should the privates (D-II) pay money for this man to eventually screw them over???!!! D_II is better at all other sports then D-I because they have discipline and team leadership.

In hoc,

What in the world is wrong with you? Did someone hack your password and is now using it or what? You seemed very informative and a good ambassador for the sport with good posts. But lately, most of your posts have been demeaning, arrogant, or insulting. Is this the same guy? It's a free country and you can say what you want. Just thought that I would ask about what is going on with you.

It is not whether you are right or wrong (I do think you are more wrong in this post), but it is your rant. You are usually a good poster who presents an informative view.

I guess the new Exec. a BASKETBALL guy will take care of wrestling and to heck with dollars to run an oversight and control organization.

Actually, I believe Childers will probably do a fairly good job, he likes wrestling but I don't know if he understands the nuiances of our sport.