2009 Warrior Spring Classic

davidlimbaugh

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

David,

Germantown has tryouts next week. As soon as our "official" roster is released I'll make sure you get the list for the tournament!!

Germantown has 4 of their seniors(waiting on the 4th to sign) committed to play at the next level and two will probably be drafted!! Our defense is going to hard to beat!! Lot of speed on the bases. Coach Nesbit has a great group this year....

yeah!!!

David,

Germantown has tryouts next week. As soon as our "official" roster is released I'll make sure you get the list for the tournament!!

Germantown has 4 of their seniors(waiting on the 4th to sign) committed to play at the next level and two will probably be drafted!! Our defense is going to hard to beat!! Lot of speed on the bases. Coach Nesbit has a great group this year....

yeah!!!

I hope your not having tryouts next week, cause if you are that's a no-no. The TSSAA would love to hear about that. Official start date is not until February 9th.