District 11AAA

IndyEagle09

Ok IHSeagles10 you are a complete idiot. How do you know some much about all of these high school kids........molester. And Brentwood did not have Hillis last year. And Brentwood has to over come the lack of coaching.

Ok IHSeagles10 you are a complete idiot. How do you know some much about all of these high school kids........molester. And Brentwood did not have Hillis last year. And Brentwood has to over come the lack of coaching.

ook good effort.. if u are good enough to play against the top teams in the nation u know who plays on which team but obvioulsy your not good enough so you wouldnt know but hey good luck goin to college to play baseball..not... and i know they didnt have hillis last year but theere not gonna have him by the middle of the year either cuz he will get in trouble.. but i wish the best for you and brentwood against indy this season since last year they went 0-4 agianst them last eyar

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say to all you IHS guys that BHS is gonna run all over yall without a shadow of a doubt. Ray is a LHP comin 3/4 slot in the low 90s. Kevin Lee is one of those guys you take for granted. He is a solid RHP that went 5-0 last year. Yeah Hillis got in some trouble but he is past that. He will definately contribute to this tri-fecta. Also Martin Signee Gavin O'Neal will be a huge help on the offensive side. He is a great team leader. Ryan Shelton is solid all around player with outstanding power. Argue against any of this and you will be proven wrong during the 09 season. State Bound is in the future of these Bruins.

First of all, did Gavin O'Neal sign with UT-Martin or Martin Methodist? Either way, he is not a good enough hitter to lead a very weak offense for Brentwood. They have the pitching (although I seriously doubt Ray will consistently be throwing in the 90), but they will have to win games 3-1 or 2-1, because they are just not going to score a lot of runs.

ook good effort.. if u are good enough to play against the top teams in the nation u know who plays on which team but obvioulsy your not good enough so you wouldnt know but hey good luck goin to college to play baseball..not... and i know they didnt have hillis last year but theere not gonna have him by the middle of the year either cuz he will get in trouble.. but i wish the best for you and brentwood against indy this season since last year they went 0-4 agianst them last eyar

Stop it with the last year stuff. Based on that logic, Indy has no chance against Centennial this year since CHS swept the series last season, including a run rule job in the tournament. Also, CHS hasn't lost to Brentwood since 2006 but know what that means in 2009? Zippo.

Everyone on IHS baseball is gettin hurt... shows alot for whats going on over there. Just cause you think your good doesnt make you good IHSEAGLES10 i mean i really hope Ray pitches against yall because there is no way there are gonna be any runs scored off of him. Ray and Hillis are ranked nationally and i really dont think you are so you can just shut it and stop postin blogs. BHS is going to dominate the district. IHS has no pitching and one decent hitter in lee. but yeah ok yall are gonna win with one guy. you go ahead and do that.

Everyone on IHS baseball is gettin hurt... shows alot for whats going on over there. Just cause you think your good doesnt make you good IHSEAGLES10 i mean i really hope Ray pitches against yall because there is no way there are gonna be any runs scored off of him. Ray and Hillis are ranked nationally and i really dont think you are so you can just shut it and stop postin blogs. BHS is going to dominate the district. IHS has no pitching and one decent hitter in lee. but yeah ok yall are gonna win with one guy. you go ahead and do that.

uhh nobody is hurt at indy.. and i hope ray pitches agianst us to. and since we play yal back to back days i hope we get hillis and ray back to back days for sure and we have plenty of good hitters besides lee.. and ur tellin us to win with one guy thats what yal are talkin bbout doin cuz yal have nobody taht can hit..

Well if you wanna shoot out stats I got a couple for ya. David Hood batted .400 last year and .398 as a sophmore. And he will be done with basketball in time to play indy. Ryan Shelton had a great summer year. Andrew Slusser batted over .350 last year. O'neal did very well during the fall. And the independence summary. Josh lee. And those rankings are the national crosschecker reports. Thats the scouts for the pro teams and im sure since their is not one independence player in the top 500 none of you would know anything about it. I dont wanna make this a josh lee bash, kids a player going to vandy hes legit. But indy quit living in last year after lee and owen you guys have nobody. Rowe can throw hard but he is flat. Ray will win his game agaisnt indy. And astros21 isnt me its one of our dads. and IHSEAGLES10 were are you going to play college? have you even gotten a letter from a D1 school.

Ok I'm getting sick of all the Ray throws 91 and Hillis throws 94. Look, they are 1 and 2 as far as pitchers go in the district. Hitting 91 and 94 means just that, you hit it once or twice. Doesn't mean they can throw that consistently because they can't. Both are good pitchers however both struggle with good command, especially Hillis. Bruin19 that was for you. IHSEAGLES10, all this LEE LEE LEE talk. Easy please. Lee is an outstanding player, but maybe not the best in the district. I would go Kemp #1 Lee #2. If you wanna talk offers, Kemp has verbally commited to East Carolina, offers from Vanderbilt, and LSU, just to name a few. If you wanna talk stats......Lee was around 390. 's both of his years in high school so far.....Kemp has hit .439 both years, along with leading in stolen bases. Both are amazing players and will do very well at the next level.

Ok I'm getting sick of all the Ray throws 91 and Hillis throws 94. Look, they are 1 and 2 as far as pitchers go in the district. Hitting 91 and 94 means just that, you hit it once or twice. Doesn't mean they can throw that consistently because they can't. Both are good pitchers however both struggle with good command, especially Hillis. Bruin19 that was for you. IHSEAGLES10, all this LEE LEE LEE talk. Easy please. Lee is an outstanding player, but maybe not the best in the district. I would go Kemp #1 Lee #2. If you wanna talk offers, Kemp has verbally commited to East Carolina, offers from Vanderbilt, and LSU, just to name a few. If you wanna talk stats......Lee was around 390. 's both of his years in high school so far.....Kemp has hit .439 both years, along with leading in stolen bases. Both are amazing players and will do very well at the next level.

For those that may not know, Tony's brother played at ECU and was Conference USA player of the year last spring. He is now in the Brewers minor league organization.

First legit thing ive read on her someone has their facts straight

Well if you wanna shoot out stats I got a couple for ya. David Hood batted .400 last year and .398 as a sophmore. And he will be done with basketball in time to play indy. Ryan Shelton had a great summer year. Andrew Slusser batted over .350 last year. O'neal did very well during the fall. And the independence summary. Josh lee. And those rankings are the national crosschecker reports. Thats the scouts for the pro teams and im sure since their is not one independence player in the top 500 none of you would know anything about it. I dont wanna make this a josh lee bash, kids a player going to vandy hes legit. But indy quit living in last year after lee and owen you guys have nobody. Rowe can throw hard but he is flat. Ray will win his game agaisnt indy. And astros21 isnt me its one of our dads. and IHSEAGLES10 were are you going to play college? have you even gotten a letter from a D1 school.

i know what the crosschecker thing is im not stupid... oh and heres a stat for ya david hood also struck out to end the game AT brentwood for yals third loss of the season to us that a stat you need to know...i dont even know what a D1 school is let alone a letter from there.. i would be honored if you would tell me what it feels like.. and since everybody had their first practice today i guess ill get off of here and let al the talkin be done on the field..