Speed

Coach Mo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Judy Lard was moving to the Mid State area, supposed to be able to throw around 72 or 73 on a windy day. She was going to be joining her cousins Wanda Slowerthandeath, Bobbi Turtle, and Sun Dial Jones to make a really great team.I am sure that the coaches in 8AAA are really worried now! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I hope you all have a great rest of the day and I love reading these times and speeds! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I heard Judy Lard was moving to the Mid State area, supposed to be able to throw around 72 or 73 on a windy day. She was going to be joining her cousins Wanda Slowerthandeath, Bobbi Turtle, and Sun Dial Jones to make a really great team.I am sure that the coaches in 8AAA are really worried now! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I hope you all have a great rest of the day and I love reading these times and speeds! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

thats what coach mo wanted to know,what ever his intetions of starting the topic my be,i could care less.i do know cheyenne's times are legitimate,and i hope there are more than just moms,dads,fans and enthusiasts of high school sports looking on coacht if you catch my drift.i hope you have a nice day as well.

thats what coach mo wanted to know,what ever his intetions of starting the topic my be,i could care less.i do know cheyenne's times are legitimate,and i hope there are more than just moms,dads,fans and enthusiasts of high school sports looking on coacht if you catch my drift.i hope you have a nice day as well.

sounds like some agenda going on in here. good info.

sounds like some agenda going on in here. good info.

absolutely!college tuition seems to increase every year but my paycheck,and savings not so much.working year 'round on her skills and studies to get scholarship dollars is our agenda.

Sounds like Cheyenne can fly. Looking forward to watching her play this year. I heard that she had the fastest time at that UTC camp. Good luck in your season.

thanks. good luck back at ya! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

absolutely!college tuition seems to increase every year but my paycheck,and savings not so much.working year 'round on her skills and studies to get scholarship dollars is our agenda.

thanks. good luck back at ya! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well instead of posting it on Coach-T she should be showing it at a ASA A National. Trust me, I doubt a lot of coaches are recruiting on here.

not the agenda i am referring to. and yes she is a player and has the tools. good grades, good attitude is the start

I'm sure parents/well intended others mean well when they start threads like this but for whatever reason it seems to take away from the true talent of the child. One good thing about talent - it always rises to the top. So, I wish people would just let the talent speak for itself. I know a good pitcher when I see one and I know speed when it's running the bases. No need to push it on me.

Best of luck to all the girls this season. Can't wait to see you all.

I'm sure parents/well intended others mean well when they start threads like this but for whatever reason it seems to take away from the true talent of the child. One good thing about talent - it always rises to the top. So, I wish people would just let the talent speak for itself. I know a good pitcher when I see one and I know speed when it's running the bases. No need to push it on me.

Best of luck to all the girls this season. Can't wait to see you all.

Most threads like these(but not all) provide (some) unbiased opinions on players. I usually take notes on who is the fastest,best hitter, best pitcher etc. and try and watch them play when we are at the same tournament.

Most threads like these(but not all) provide (some) unbiased opinions on players. I usually take notes on who is the fastest,best hitter, best pitcher etc. and try and watch them play when we are at the same tournament.

I will have to disagree. Most are bias and are posted by parents, coaches (both HS and summer), or alums. That's not saying you can't get some good info from these threads, but the info that's put on here is just another scouting tool for HS coaches. When a private school from the Memphis area plays Cheyenne I know they will be ready for her.