Grace Baptist @ CSAS

WCAballa11

This will actually be the second of three regular season meetings between these two teams thanks to their match up in this season's Best of Preps Tournament. Grace won that game by about 12 points I think.

Grace will be extra motivated to grab a road win on Friday b/c they failed to get one last Friday against Temple. There is a good chance Grace will see Arts in the Region Semi-Finals for the 3rd straight year, so these games are always big. Grace is the better team and has more skill players, but they don't always play smart or hard. If they play smart ball, Grace can play with just about any school in town.

That, however, could be a tall order against a quick and improving Arts ball club. They will more than likely try to use their athleticism to press Grace into turnovers and keep the momentum high. The problem there could be that Grace likes to run and pressing might backfire on the Patriots.

Stallion has been a nice scoring addition for Dragoo's team and I think he will need a lot out of Cousins and Townsend to get the win on Friday.

Prediction: Grace 65 Arts 53

This will actually be the second of three regular season meetings between these two teams thanks to their match up in this season's Best of Preps Tournament. Grace won that game by about 12 points I think.

Grace will be extra motivated to grab a road win on Friday b/c they failed to get one last Friday against Temple. There is a good chance Grace will see Arts in the Region Semi-Finals for the 3rd straight year, so these games are always big. Grace is the better team and has more skill players, but they don't always play smart or hard. If they play smart ball, Grace can play with just about any school in town.

That, however, could be a tall order against a quick and improving Arts ball club. They will more than likely try to use their athleticism to press Grace into turnovers and keep the momentum high. The problem there could be that Grace likes to run and pressing might backfire on the Patriots.

Stallion has been a nice scoring addition for Dragoo's team and I think he will need a lot out of Cousins and Townsend to get the win on Friday.

Prediction: Grace 65 Arts 53

I agree with ChattanoogaStone but think that Grace will win by 20 or more. Arts is athletic and has some nice young players, but they don't have anyone that can handle Patrick inside. Prediction: Grace 72 Arts 49

I agree with ChattanoogaStone but think that Grace will win by 20 or more. Arts is athletic and has some nice young players, but they don't have anyone that can handle Patrick inside. Prediction: Grace 72 Arts 49

may i add that last time these teams met in the regular season they had patrick fouled out by the fourth quarter? not to mention two early fouls. he is an excellent player but whether they feed him the ball or not is a big deal...and whether he can stay outta foul trouble