Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman looked okay today. Still got some kinks to work out but we only got to play 5 innings. Sisco hit another bomb. Maybe by Thursday when we meet Cascade things will start to fall into place. What happened to the Siegel bats last night. Heard Wilson Central hung a goose egg on them 8-0.

Mama says y'all allow girls on your team and thats good cause my sister wants to try out next year. She's blind in one eye and was born without any thumbs sos she can't catch well and has trouble swingn the bat but she can run real fast and knows how to slyde. Shes real big so she wants to try out for hind-catcher. Your coach may have to teach her some signs cause she cant talk and just makes grunting noises. Y'all gonna have mustard and biskits and french fride pataters at the session stand this year? I like eatn dem and also potted meat ummmmmm, hmmmmmm.

Wow, what a small world. I think I took your sister:> to da prom last year. I remember she was a good hind end catcher that night. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hey Blaze. My sister says she had a good time at the prom and Mama says its ok for y'all to court cause you're cousins. Please tell your coach that my sister is taking hittin lessons. The bat flys out of her hands evertime she swings cause she don't have any thumbs but her coach says shes doin better. At yesterdays lesson my sister hit a home run that landed on the moon, and her bat landed in left field. M-O-O-N, that spells HOME RUN! I shore hope y'all will have potted meat at the session stand cause I like to eat it on sody crackers.

P.M. My favorite team right now is the Riverdale Wareers cause everytime me and my sister play Batman and Robbers I get to be the Indian like the Riverdale cheif. If my sister gets picked out for your team I will chear for Blackinman.

Maybe I will see you at da family reyounyun on Feb. 30th and make sure you tell your sister to shave her legs and tell yo ma to please make that potted meat casserole

Mama, me and my sister are lookn foreward too the reunin this year. Its the only time I get to see all 46 of my cuzins at the same time. My sister says she caint shave her legs cause shes trying to get in the gin-esses book of rekerds for the longest leg haire. We mesured it last nite and one of dem haires was bout 10!!! ainches long. Mama says we caint efford no potted meat this year sos we will problbly bring something else. My sister kilt too skunks out in the back yard and Mama said she can make up a casaroll. I knows we suposed to be talking bout base ball on this here masage bord so two git back on the subjick - how bout dem Bares!!!

sea you soon

zevon