Individual Qualifiers

Mjl4soddy

congrats man. seems that ur the one to beat??

yes, Matt is quite the dominator, he is. haha:) congrats on #1 Matt, and congrats to everyone else who made it into the individual tournament! Adam Ebbeling was in 2nd, and I think Neck Clevers was in 3rd. Good luck guys /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

congrats man. seems that ur the one to beat??

Well, I might not be really the one to beat. Theres a guy on my team that will probaly do better than me on the sport shot. (He knows who he is). Alot of practicing has paid off but #1 on individual for the season doesn't mean much to me. I think what determines how good a bowler is determines how clutch he is in tight situations and leading his team to victories plus shooting on a sport shot where you have 1-2 boards of room and not 4-6.

But thanks for the compliments. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well, I might not be really the one to beat. Theres a guy on my team that will probaly do better than me on the sport shot. (He knows who he is). Alot of practicing has paid off but #1 on individual for the season doesn't mean much to me. I think what determines how good a bowler is determines how clutch he is in tight situations and leading his team to victories plus shooting on a sport shot where you have 1-2 boards of room and not 4-6.

But thanks for the compliments. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

hopefully us murfreesboro and smyrna guys will have the home court advantage lol