Sequatchie Valley Baseball

BC_WarriorHead

My son didnt jump no fence hes been at Marion since 7th grade u just mad cause seq never beat him plain and simple am i right? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not mad, I hope he plays, we have seen pitcher better than him so the intimidation is not there any more. Where was he prior to 7th grade. When he was in the 7th grade, Seq won the middle district and again when he was in 8th grade. So I guess he should've pitched the championship game so you could've won them. We hadn't seen him much in High School.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not mad, I hope he plays, we have seen pitcher better than him so the intimidation is not there any more. Where was he prior to 7th grade. When he was in the 7th grade, Seq won the middle district and again when he was in 8th grade. So I guess he should've pitched the championship game so you could've won them. We hadn't seen him much in High School.

And u want because hes hung up them there cleats /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They will be below 500 at the end of the year. Remeber all their baseball players went to Marion County. LOL As to your post Nohope get that boy of yours to get in Codys ear you never know. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

KL thinks the SP baseball team will be down some, but does expect them to finish above 500. There is an exceptional group of baseball players in the freshman and sophomore class that should be very competitive in the next few years.

And u want because hes hung up them there cleats /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Like I said, it don't matter to me. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Like I said, it don't matter to me. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Who really cares what matters to u /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seq want beat Marion anyway.

Who really cares what matters to u /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seq want beat Marion anyway.

You haven't changed a bit. Evidently you do, or you would'nt reply and I wouldn't bet on it.

Old Pirate heard that semi-pro team has more than one hanging them there cleats up. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Old Pirate heard that semi-pro team has more than one hanging them there cleats up. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Dont leave us hanging there OLD Pirate. Tell us what you know. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Dont leave us hanging there OLD Pirate. Tell us what you know. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Old Pirate don't ever claim to know NOTHING, just rumor in this case. It appears several are disgruntaled and exspect folks sooooooooonn to be up in arms wanting heads to roll. OP says carasell will be turning before lonnnnnnnngggggggg.

Old Pirate don't ever claim to kmow NOTHING, just rumor in this case. It appears several are disgruntal and exspect folks sooooooooonnnn

to be up in arms wanting heads to roll. OP says carasell will be turning before lonnnnnnnngggggggg.

you clearly have no clue what you're talkin about ya goon

Watch out........ youngon, Old Pirate wonders..... how you know what the wife calls OP from time to time? You both must go to the same beauty shop. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Perhaps it...is only a false rumor, but.......perhaps there is some truth also. This come from a Jasper fan so.......quess we'll see how it unfolds. OP read where BC's dad posted he has hung up them there cleats, recon..........why....OP don't know......., after several indicated he would return. OP was told he makes 3 former SP players that have hung them up.

KL says, if alumni4 had been attacked as much as OP with a Lodge cast iron frying pan by the wife, you too would be a little off.....J/K OP. KL did hear the same thing that a few Warrior baseball players have retired the spikes. Can anyone from Jasper give us a little insight on what is going on? Perhaps this is a sore subject, but would like to know who hung them up.