Sequatchie Valley Baseball

BC_WarriorHead

Dykes, Kilgore, McDonough, Johnson, Harmon, any of these boys will win the MVP. that is why Marion will not win this year. We have more weapons. We are not counting on just a couple of players.

Dont forget about Key and Henson. They will probably be two of their top pitchers along with Kilgore. Sequatchie will be tough.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marion will once again be tops in the valley as well as the district. muir and loyd on the mound will be too tough for valley teams to touch... muir turned into a stud down the stretch and i'm gonna bet that he or guyear will be the player of the year in 6-AA /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Does the Henegar kid still play baseball?

Does the Henegar kid still play baseball?

I heard from an unimpeachable source that he definitely WILL play baseball this season. The SWEDE is BACK. Two no hitters in four high school appearances..........Pity the poor batters. Fastballs and wicked curves from 12 O'clock HIGH. Whoa Kelly.......make that Nelly..................

Come on Hoop. Last chance for him to play competitively in any sport with Zeph and company. That right there should be enough to shove him toward the diamond. D-1 basketball is a lock. Pressue is off. Plenty of headlines to be made in baseball too. He needs to play; would be a hugh benefit to the Marion baseball team.

I heard from an unimpeachable source that he definitely WILL play baseball this season. The SWEDE is BACK. Two no hitters in four high school appearances..........Pity the poor batters. Fastballs and wicked curves from 12 O'clock HIGH. Whoa Kelly.......make that Nelly..................

Come on Hoop. Last chance for him to play competitively in any sport with Zeph and company. That right there should be enough to shove him toward the diamond. D-1 basketball is a lock. Pressue is off. Plenty of headlines to be made in baseball too. He needs to play; would be a hugh benefit to the Marion baseball team.

D-1 is not a lock as you say, if he slides into a base and tears out a knee, or gets hit in the leg with a pitch. Even if he only pitches, he can still be injured. However, I would still encourage him to play not because of the headlines (which is what most people only think about) but because you are only in high school once. As a parent of a Seq county player, I know facing Cody would be tough, but at the same time we need to see good pitching to get better.

anyone got any insight into south pitt? what does their future hold?

They will be below 500 at the end of the year. Remeber all their baseball players went to Marion County. LOL As to your post Nohope get that boy of yours to get in Codys ear you never know. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I guess he thinks it's funny, since his son jump the fence.

My son didnt jump no fence hes been at Marion since 7th grade u just mad cause seq never beat him plain and simple am i right? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />