Fairview HC Resigns!

fviewallday

Well,after Creekwood I think all these naysayers will be eating crow,what can they say now ? Coach Hughes is doing a awful good job,in spite of all the backstabbers who were on here set against him. The team seems to be hitting on all cylinders, this team this year will suprise you, it did me, I knew they would be good, but they look great.................

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,after Creekwood I think all these naysayers will be eating crow,what can they say now ? Coach Hughes is doing a awful good job,in spite of all the backstabbers who were on here set against him. The team seems to be hitting on all cylinders, this team this year will suprise you, it did me, I knew they would be good, but they look great.................

bump

Fairview has looked great in the first 2 games this year tonight was not their night. Creekwood came in with a great game plan. Our team is a little banged up and was not able to generate big plays. I wonder if getting state ranked had any affect on the team and if it helped fire up Creekwood. Our team will be do just fine the rest of the season Giles County will be tough but we should make the playoffs. My only concern is our lack of size. During the course of the season we may get run down.

Go Jackets.

If you have not watched a game this year you should. The team is very exciting they play a wide open no huddle offense that rang up over 90 points in the first 2 games.