McNairy vs Southside

Bobcats83

The district is down this year and I believe outside of Bolivar every game is a toss up. McNairy has been in about every game this year but they usually struggle in the 3rd qtr and it has cost them. McNairy could very well be 4-1 in the district as they had chances at winning at Southside. Chester Co, and Lexington. The 2nd seed is going to be important for one of these teams because they are assured a spot in the region.

The district is down this year and I believe outside of Bolivar every game is a toss up. McNairy has been in about every game this year but they usually struggle in the 3rd qtr and it has cost them. McNairy could very well be 4-1 in the district as they had chances at winning at Southside. Chester Co, and Lexington. The 2nd seed is going to be important for one of these teams because they are assured a spot in the region.

District is way down this year. If a team slips up, they can be beat by any of the other teams in district. Lexington beat us both times this year but I still think we are the better team. They just playeds a lot better and finished the games. Should be fun to see how the standings play out and how the tourny goes.

I dont believe the district is as bad off as you guys think. I have seen several games and believe that everybody but Bolivar is about equal but definitely capable of advancing in the region. District tournament will be exciting.

None of this however answers how McNairy was able to pull off the upset.

District is way down this year. If a team slips up, they can be beat by any of the other teams in district. Lexington beat us both times this year but I still think we are the better team. They just playeds a lot better and finished the games. Should be fun to see how the standings play out and how the tourny goes.

what was the final score between you and Lexington the other night??

I dont believe the district is as bad off as you guys think. I have seen several games and believe that everybody but Bolivar is about equal but definitely capable of advancing in the region. District tournament will be exciting.

None of this however answers how McNairy was able to pull off the upset.

Yes, it seems that whoever advances out of the district will have the chance to advance in the region because all the District 11 guys are posting how bad they are down this year.

McNairy done two things they hadn't done all year to beat Southside. First, they attacked the zone and Southside finally got out of it for awhile. Also, they started shooting the open shots instead of passing on them.

Yes, it seems that whoever advances out of the district will have the chance to advance in the region because all the District 11 guys are posting how bad they are down this year.

McNairy done two things they hadn't done all year to beat Southside. First, they attacked the zone and Southside finally got out of it for awhile. Also, they started shooting the open shots instead of passing on them.

Well maybe they can continue doing hat the rest of the season. After we play them that is. lol I want to get some district wins going already.