How will Mcminn Central do this year?

Redsox08

I think we can go all the way myself /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> , it wont be easy though, marion county and goodpasture stand in our way. What are your thoughts?

Doesnt Polk have a lot of kids returning? I thought the Chargers lost a lot. Could be wrong. Correct me if I am. Marion and Central games are always entertaining.

Doesnt Polk have a lot of kids returning? I thought the Chargers lost a lot. Could be wrong. Correct me if I am. Marion and Central games are always entertaining.

they lost 5 seniors but only 2 of em started normally, we have 8-9 seniors, not sure right now, 2 juniors, 6 sophomores and a freshman.

• 2 weeks later...

central should do alright this year. lost 3 seniors that started every game. a few very special seniors this year. and two special sophomores... polk will be down after losing qualls, bean, and allen

polks still got one more allen in there though... one word to describe him .... stud! ... i cant believe 6+4+3=2 hasnt reappeared to the baseball board ... he must be at stoneys takin care of the hotdog specials /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

I think Central has a great chance at going all the way. They got a lot of talent returning to the team this year and the group of seniors this year are hungry for that state. GO CHARGERS

this has been said for central's team for the past two years as well... hopefully they'll be able to get over the hump this year, or just not run into goodpasture once again

polks still got one more allen in there though... one word to describe him .... stud! ... i cant believe 6+4+3=2 hasnt reappeared to the baseball board ... he must be at stoneys takin care of the hotdog specials /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am here, reading and /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ....... Have you Central folks not learned your lesson about predicting state final appearances or championships? I am not poking any of the players on the baseball team but some of the fans!

o-ya, I can't eat a Stoney dog or BBQ its not on my diet, oh how I wish they were. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

IMO Central does not have anyone to replace Shaw, when he was on the mound the team had confidence. Someone will have to step up and lead the team on the mound like Shaw did. Baseball is all about confidence you know that! Another thing you guys still have Travis, he will outsmart himself. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Tell him I said that and also that I saw Chris Barney the other day at Wesleyan, he was the head coach for Vincennes University JR College, he will know who he is. Good Luck I wish you the best SKILLET! LOL

I am here, reading and /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ....... Have you Central folks not learned your lesson about predicting state final appearances or championships? I am not poking any of the players on the baseball team but some of the fans!

o-ya, I can't eat a Stoney dog or BBQ its not on my diet, oh how I wish they were. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

IMO Central does not have anyone to replace Shaw, when he was on the mound the team had confidence. Someone will have to step up and lead the team on the mound like Shaw did. Baseball is all about confidence you know that! Another thing you guys still have Travis, he will outsmart himself. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Tell him I said that and also that I saw Chris Barney the other day at Wesleyan, he was the head coach for Vincennes University JR College, he will know who he is. Good Luck I wish you the best SKILLET! LOL

I know you and travis miss barney and his awesome windup and delivery during bp. Didn't you and travis stay with him during your days at wesleyan. lol

I know you and travis miss barney and his awesome windup and delivery during bp. Didn't you and travis stay with him during your days at wesleyan. lol

He was a BP pitching machine for sure. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> No I didn't but I can't speak for Travis he might have. Chris lived with his Australian Shepard. I forgot the dog's name but I still can remember that little Subaru that looked like he slept in there with the dog. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> It was good talking with him and I was glad to see him doing what he loved.