Inter-Mountain Athletic Conference (IMAC)

statman3

IMAC  

39 members have voted

1. 1. IMAC

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the man sir Lancelot.

How do you do it?

No worries - Pat's and Trojans. Better times just ahead. Hang on - it aint over yet.

Well this week will be interesting Cherokee West and East lock up. East will have 4 games this week. Can we make it through the Cherokee battlefiedl with a win?

West is hosting its Senior night for the East West lock up is that a mind game thing?? HUMM Anyone got a response. Ok so lets get the week started. And here is a big cheer to the CANES. Hope the season sees you in the big STATE game. GOOD luch to all the teams but I say GO LADY CANES

Man walks into bar and asked if he could get a free drink. Only if you show me something spectacular says the bartender. Man pulls out a frog and sets on the piano and he plunks out every request. Spectacular says bartender here is your free drink. Another guy says, I'll pay a weeks tab if you show something more spectacular than that. Man pulls out a rat and sets by the frog. Frog plays piano and Rat sings a song. I'll give you a million dollars for the frog and the rat said the guy. No is the response. Guys says how about $300,000 for the rat. Deal says the man and he sells the rat. Bartender says "you broke up a million dollar act you idiot". Man replies - ha, the FROG IS ALSO A VENTRILOQUIST.

West at Greeneville

There is a shift in the wind and the smell from the funk in Morristown has subsided. I fear the new smell is the smell of a late season run. It's either that or the degreaser I used to mop the floor this morning. Either way, it is a clean sweep of Greeneville by Lady Trojans. Lance's Loser: Greeneville

East at Cherokee - IMAC game of the day (although it is sprinkling outside so play is doubtful in Rogersville)

It's payback time Lady Canes. You stole one from Chief Gilbert and Cherokee gave you some light, but alas never trust a gift from an indian - cause they will always take it back (Indian giver).

Lady Canes could be playing for all the MARBLES today, but you guessed it, the road to MARBLE glory must go through the reserveration and through the Marble Chief herself.

Per our crazy frog joke today - Gilbert is the frog. She is the million dollar act! She is the marble queen; however, without more offensive production from her fellow rats, (and because she went 11 innings last night to Volunteer) - and because I'VE LOST ALL MY MARBLES - I take the Lady Canes. Lance's Loser: Cherokee

Man walks into bar and asked if he could get a free drink. Only if you show me something spectacular says the bartender. Man pulls out a frog and sets on the piano and he plunks out every request. Spectacular says bartender here is your free drink. Another guy says, I'll pay a weeks tab if you show something more spectacular than that. Man pulls out a rat and sets by the frog. Frog plays piano and Rat sings a song. I'll give you a million dollars for the frog and the rat said the guy. No is the response. Guys says how about $300,000 for the rat. Deal says the man and he sells the rat. Bartender says "you broke up a million dollar act you idiot". Man replies - ha, the FROG IS ALSO A VENTRILOQUIST.

West at Greeneville

There is a shift in the wind and the smell from the funk in Morristown has subsided. I fear the new smell is the smell of a late season run. It's either that or the degreaser I used to mop the floor this morning. Either way, it is a clean sweep of Greeneville by Lady Trojans. Lance's Loser: Greeneville

East at Cherokee - IMAC game of the day (although it is sprinkling outside so play is doubtful in Rogersville)

It's payback time Lady Canes. You stole one from Chief Gilbert and Cherokee gave you some light, but alas never trust a gift from an indian - cause they will always take it back (Indian giver).

Lady Canes could be playing for all the MARBLES today, but you guessed it, the road to MARBLE glory must go through the reserveration and through the Marble Chief herself.

Per our crazy frog joke today - Gilbert is the frog. She is the million dollar act! She is the marble queen; however, without more offensive production from her fellow rats, (and because she went 11 innings last night to Volunteer) - and because I'VE LOST ALL MY MARBLES - I take the Lady Canes. Lance's Loser: Cherokee

I like the joke.....wish I could say the same for the prognostication.

Go Lady Chiefs!

I like the joke.....wish I could say the same for the prognostication.

Go Lady Chiefs!

Love the prognastics...Love em. So lets go to the swmap and play. Lady Canes are ready for battle. I know it will be an interesting game but my marbles are in the Canes basket.

Go get Lady Canes

Love the prognastics...Love em. So lets go to the swmap and play. Lady Canes are ready for battle. I know it will be an interesting game but my marbles are in the Canes basket.

Go get Lady Canes

Lady Cnaes win 2 to 0 over theChiefs. Go Lady Cnaes GOGOGO...Onto the Trojans getting ready to hopefuly give them a loss in their own yard. Lets go.

Lance - Lance - Lance

How do you do it. Not only to know everything and be simply amazing, but to continue to find an appropriate analogy via a crazy frog joke.

The IMAC is so lucky to have you.

You are the man Sir Lancelot and we bask in the glory of your goofeyness /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Lance - Lance - Lance

How do you do it. Not only to know everything and be simply amazing, but to continue to find an appropriate analogy via a crazy frog joke.

The IMAC is so lucky to have you.

You are the man Sir Lancelot and we bask in the glory of your goofeyness /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Great job Lance, looks like the Lady Canes pretty much sewed up the number 1 seeding last night, Congrats!! Seems like a little luster will be missing from Thursday night's crosstown matchup. Maybe you'll rest your starters, oh wait, maybe that's not such a good idea - lots of talent on the bench too! Trojans still playing at the level of the competition, regardless of how good they are or aren't. 2 home runs last night (Hefner & Wild) & still win by only 1 run. Defensive shakiness showed up again a couple of times. Ready or not, it's time for Act II of East v West. Should be fun as always. BTW Lance, if you have to explain the analogies to us, you probably missed your audience.

I'm on the board Statman and chomping at the bit. Looks to be another exciting year in the IMAC and certainly lots of preseason confusion to get the season underway.

The sun is not shining West of Cumberland for the moment, but with lots of offense and pitchers to plug in, I'm certain they will continue to be a conference contender.

I just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger for Chiefs in your preseason poll. Gilbert is certainly the cats meow, and despite some uncertainty in the health of her knee, I just don't see how they can score enough runs (although it may only take 1 or 2 per game).

Lady Canes have a lot of excitement with solid veterans and loads of future IMAC stars. If they dial in the pitching (with only 4 or 5 to pick from), then it will be over. They will have capacity to put up huge numbers on offense and could send as many as 8 legitimate 300 hitters to the plate. But alas, it will be all about the pitching and though they are capable - it will be the "x" factor.

Jefferson is certainly solid too, but are missing some critical components early on. However, solid pitching and hittting will create fits in the league. Solid is the key word and so work still remains before things get really underway.

Cocke County and Greeneville are getting better by the day. If you don't show up ready or you leave them hanging around, then watch out for the upset bug to bite. Neither is ready to challenge the top spot of the conference but both programs are greatly improved and on the move.

IMAC baby. Looks good and promises to be fun all year.

MWT - Get the grill cranked up and lets get it on.

Wow, Lance.....you are the man.

Nailed this pre-season analysis to a T.

I even heard last night that the Lady Canes only have 1 batter in their lineup hitting under .300 and that one isn't far back. It looks to me the pitcher(s) have stepped it up and their X-Factor is working out for them very well.

Could you possibly be any smarter?

Wow, Lance.....you are the man.

Nailed this pre-season analysis to a T.

I even heard last night that the Lady Canes only have 1 batter in their lineup hitting under .300 and that one isn't far back. It looks to me the pitcher(s) have stepped it up and their X-Factor is working out for them very well.

Could you possibly be any smarter?

You remembered my first post. I'm tearing up.

Could I be any smarter - Big difference between all-knowing an smart. My wife would tell you that when it comes to softball, I'm stupid and need to get a life. She doesn't understand how much you and mwtfan need me.

Which reminds me. District coming up. How are we too hook up? If you know mwtfan, then we can meet on him. It would be great if mwtfan would bring a grill for real. Mines down, but alas a purchase is in order before summer anyway.

Let's plan this out. We need to be recognizable so our fellow IMACIANS can come chastise us (or at least me).

I have a clue for you STATMAN ----------- Courtney Davis is a distant cousin.

Start planning. MWTFAN - Help us get this done.

I will see what I can do, but I'm not sure about my schedule yet for District. I would love to do it IF we can make it happen. Looking forward to tonight. Even though it hasn't been the best year ever (so far) for the Lady Trojans, this is such a special game to me and I think to most softball fans in Morristown. Being Sr. night (no gamesmanship here, just simple logistics - we're having a PINK game for Jeff County game later for Breast Cancer Awareness) even makes this one more special to me as I have known nearly every one of these Srs. (from both schools) since the time they first put a ball on a tee. It has truly been a joy to watch them all grow into wonderful young women. It just seemed to happen too quickly. Enough sappiness, good luck to both teams, GO LADY TROJANS!!!