LA @ Upperman Tues Night

HOGEYE21

This was one of the best games between these two teams in a few years.

1st qtr: LA 15-Bees 12

2nd qtr: LA 29-Bees 28

3rd qtr: LA 43-Bees 42

4th qtr: Tied at 52 all at the 2:39 mark. The Bees scored 5 un-ans Pts until 2.3 secs, when Shelby Taylor heaved a buzzer beater 3.

Final: Upperman 57-LA 55.

Killer had a great game as did LaShay. Both scored 20 something.

Karissa had at least 5 blocks in the first half.

There were UTC and TTU scouts present for this one.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was one of the best games between these two teams in a few years.

1st qtr: LA 15-Bees 12

2nd qtr: LA 29-Bees 28

3rd qtr: LA 43-Bees 42

4th qtr: Tied at 52 all at the 2:39 mark. The Bees scored 5 un-ans Pts until 2.3 secs, when Shelby Taylor heaved a buzzer beater 3.

Final: Upperman 57-LA 55.

Killer had a great game as did LaShay. Both scored 20 something.

Karissa had at least 5 blocks in the first half.

There were UTC and TTU scouts present for this one.

It was a great game. Kilgore (Killer) had 26 and LaShay had 27. Who was the UTC and TTU scouts looking at or do you know.

Just wished Livingston had held on and pulled off the victory. Keep your heads up Lady Cats and go out and get them when they come to our place Feb. 13th. Until then go out and play hard and prove to everyone that you guys can play. Even though tonight proved you guys could play.

Way to go La! You may have not won this one, but you sure did make them work for it tonight. Point proven tonight you are a FORCE to be reckon with. Don't let anyone tell you that you cant do it. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'm not from your area, but have followed Upperman and LA for the last several years. Upperman is a FORCE this year and if they don't win by 20 or more I will be stunned. Yes, I have seen Upperman play this year and LA and there is no comparison.

Upperman could play for state in the AAA division--LA could not.

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I think you need to take the 0 off of the end of your prediction and then you have the final point lead of the game. I guess your STUNNED to the point of no return by now arnt you? You would be suprised to see what a FORCE LA CAN BE! GO LADY CATS you all CAN do it!!!

YEP!! I'm stunned but GREAT JOB LA!! Never would have believed it!!!

I am going to say that my post was locker room material!! HA HA

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

This game was, even though a loss for LA, much more enjoyable to watch than several games that were won during the season. These young ladies are very capable. All they have to do is believe in themselves and continue to play with the same inspiration that we've seen recently. If they do this , good things can happen. GO H-O-G-E-Y-E /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />