7AAA

7AAA

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has everyone just conceded this district to Riverdale?

I have heard this rumor going around the trailer park and that is Blackman was going to have a team this year and that siegel was also trying to put one together. Can they beat the mighty Riverdale time will tell but we will not see "Cat" this year and these two teams think they have a chance to win a few games. Oakland I am not sure of, the crystal ball is giving me mixed feelings concerning this team! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I have heard this rumor going around the trailer park and that is Blackman was going to have a team this year and that siegel was also trying to put one together. Can they beat the mighty Riverdale time will tell but we will not see "Cat" this year and these two teams think they have a chance to win a few games. Oakland I am not sure of, the crystal ball is giving me mixed feelings concerning this team! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Please correct me if I am wrong, Riverdale did not have "Cat" last year because she was injured and I think she was the only senior on the team therefore they have the entire team back that won everything in their district last year. I think they might have a good chance to win district again.

Blackman, Seigal and Oakland might win a few games against each other but I think District AAA will be statusquo.

Who is going to come out on top this year? I am curious as to how each of the teams look this year.

One of the Best Softball Districts in the State! Not Sure what White Co and Warren Co have coming back, but I see Cookville, Lebanon and Oakland all playing for the Number 4 spot.

#1 Riverdale

#2 Blackman

#3 siegel

All three of these teams are loaded with talent and it should be a fun year to watch!

One of the Best Softball Districts in the State! Not Sure what White Co and Warren Co have coming back, but I see Cookville, Lebanon and Oakland all playing for the Number 4 spot.

#1 Riverdale

#2 Blackman

#3 siegel

All three of these teams are loaded with talent and it should be a fun year to watch!

"LittleJoe" have you been looking in my crystal ball? Looks like you have! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

#1 Riverdale

#2 Blackman

#3 siegel

Oakland lost several seniors so we will have to wait and see what they have coming back. I agree with your top three, except maybe not in that order, and I'd throw Lebanon into that mix. Riverdale only lost one senior, who didn't even play most of last year because injury so they will still be the team to beat. Lebanon also only lost one senior last year. They were a young team last year with young pitching and they grew a lot during the year. The first time I saw them play last year, it was sad, but by the end of the year, they had really turned it around. I saw them playing Blackman in the district tournament and it was a real close game. Lebanon's pitcher did a great job facing Blackman's more experienced pitcher. I think Blackman would still be favored to come in second, but Lebanon and Siegel aren't going to back down from a fight for it. Cookeville has some young talent and will also be improved this year. Warren Co. and White Co. are also improving. It will be a very interesting year.

• 2 weeks later...

Just because Riverdale doesn't CAT HOSFIELD doesn't mean they can't go far this season. From what i hear they have been working pretty hard in and out of the weight room. Don't doubt the Lady Warriors. Bri has potential to lead the team but what about that sophomore pitcher??? SAM she was strong last year be looking out for her. I believe Riverdale will take district no doubt. But i also believe they are going to prove something and make another appearance in state '09. They have the coaching, and the greatest group of athletes.

Also Blackman still has Natalee Papini doing their pitching. But does everyone know all that she has now??

We will see in May of '09

Just because Riverdale doesn't CAT HOSFIELD doesn't mean they can't go far this season. From what i hear they have been working pretty hard in and out of the weight room. Don't doubt the Lady Warriors. Bri has potential to lead the team but what about that sophomore pitcher??? SAM she was strong last year be looking out for her. I believe Riverdale will take district no doubt. But i also believe they are going to prove something and make another appearance in state '09. They have the coaching, and the greatest group of athletes.

Also Blackman still has Natalee Papini doing their pitching. But does everyone know all that she has now??

We will see in May of '09

riverdale still has to go thru soddy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />