clarkrange @ jackson county round#2

jcbiggestfan

whats does jackson county need to get the win tuesday night? hopefully good refs that let them play ball! but either way it doesnt matter to me as long as one of these two teams represent our upper cumberland teams to a state championship, which has been the for many years now. goooooooooooooooooooooladybluedevilsssssssssssssss!!!!!!

jc has to have a perimeter game against c-range. laken can not be their only offense. these teams always play each other tough, should be a great game. if c-range is not intimidated by jc due to last years match-ups and bring their A-game they will come away with a win if not it could be a long night for c-range. GO LADY BUFFS

The key to this game is REBOUNDING, DEFENSE, and FREETHROWS. Jackson County girls have improved in all three areas since our first meeting with CRange. I expect the game to be an even better one than the first meeting.

Garland, Stafford, Warden, and Bowman have all stepped up their game in big ways. Also, Bowman and Adkins are both healthy again and hungry to play. These girls are putting things together at just the right time. They have everything they need to be very successful as we enter the final stretch.

Clarkrange has a perfect record at this point, so all the pressure is on them to keep it that way. The atmosphere will be absolutely fantastic and it will most likely be standing room only. The #1 and #2 teams with Brown and Rogers at the forefront squaring off. Coach Brown will definately bring some surprises to this 2nd meeting. You can bet he has done his homework!!! Coach Rogers has attended at least 5 of JC's games since our last meeting, so we know he has been busy trying to get a game plan together.

I hope we have a great night of basketball; no injuries; good sportsmanship; great referees; an awesome crowd; and a victory for our Lady Blue Devils!!! Either way it turns out, I sincerely hope that all the young ladies remember what a privilege it is to step on that floor each time they play!!! Have some fun and play hard!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Maybe one of larry whites guards to go with leonard would help.

Coach White and the RBS girls will be at the game according to what we were told today because Coach White wants his girls to be there. The RBS guards will be there, but they will be in the stands watching the game. The RBS girls are good, but it would be a mistake to underestimate the guards at JC.

JACKSON COUNTY has exactly what they need in GUARDS. They will get the job done, don't worry. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Coach White and the RBS girls will be at the game according to what we were told today because Coach White wants his girls to be there. The RBS guards will be there, but they will be in the stands watching the game. The RBS girls are good, but it would be a mistake to underestimate the guards at JC.

JACKSON COUNTY has exactly what they need in GUARDS. They will get the job done, don't worry. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

it will most likely be a standing room these two have become rivals since last year. there should be alot of other teams there so maybe they can all learn something lol.go devils go!!!!!!!!!!!

hey JC could have used a guard with Atkins and Bowman both out but they are back and hopefully both teams are healthy and we will see a good game. Coach Rogers is a great coach and has a very good team and they will be extremly hard to beat but if anyone can I believe we have a good shot. Good luck to both teams in post season.

Jc has got to keep Molly Heady from getting offensive rebounds. She in my opinion was why Clarkrange was able to pull out a win in the first matchup. If they can hold Clarkrange to just one shot, I like their chances.

I agree with you. Molly Heady did get some critical offensive boards during the second half of the first game, and we even sent her to the freethrow line when she tried for the putback.

You know Coach Brown knows this better than anyone, so I look for him to have made several adjustments to stop this from happening again. Rebounding is crucial for this game tonight. Freethrows will be too.

The weather has been kinder in the Fentress and Jackson County areas, so we will be GAME ON!!! I am so excited and can't hardly wait to see a GREAT game!!!