Pickett Co. Basketball

catchpc10

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what in the world are you talking about, Bibb is playing who he thinks can help him win , now the wheelhouse is not a danger anymore to visiting teams because of a lack of talent and people like coaches Charles and Eric Mitchell and Steve Asberry are gone but Bibb ia a good coach. Now your girls have the talent but are fundamentally weak and you can blame that on whoever but a devided team has to regroup because anyone can be successful with great talent but your best coaching is winning when you have your players over acheiving and getting in the position to win games.

catchpc10......are you serious????? Must just not like Coach Bibb? Sounds as close to a stupid comment as I have heard in a long time on these boards.....probably about the last time you posted if I was guessing would have been the last comment that was this stupid. Now back to the thread. PC is young, and did not shoot free throws very well against JC or they would have won, but lets remember they were picked last and was not supposed to be in the game with JC or Clarkrange, but someone as incompetent as you would not be expected to know that. As for the comment on who YOU think should play now and who should be subbed in first and on and on....well that is the reason that you are not the coach, and Coach Bibb is. There is definite talent in the freshman class, and watching as many ball games as I have in past several years I would say they are now playing in the order they should be playing in, regardless of what someone like you (who has neither the competence or knowledge of the game) thinks. You need to remember that these are high school kids, and you bashing them does not help anyone, so here is some advice! GROW UP for goodness sakes!!!!!!! Attacking a freshman, or any other high school student must make you feel so great...... I have an idea for you.....how about you go back into your two years of silence because what you said in one post was enough to seal about everyone's opinion of you (really dumb) FOREVER!!!! Please, let the Coacht public not have to read another stupid comment from someone who has to get their self confidence by attacking high school students! AGAIN GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. It is good to see that you can read the program handed out at the game to see that the Ferrell kid is 5'6" though. At least you can read.....that is a plus!!!!!! Now, should I emphasize again how much you need to GROW UP...for all our sakes!

what in the world are you talking about, Bibb is playing who he thinks can help him win , now the wheelhouse is not a danger anymore to visiting teams because of a lack of talent and people like coaches Charles and Eric Mitchell and Steve Asberry are gone but Bibb ia a good coach. Now your girls have the talent but are fundamentally weak and you can blame that on whoever but a devided team has to regroup because anyone can be successful with great talent but your best coaching is winning when you have your players over acheiving and getting in the position to win games.

did you go to the game against Jackson Co. the other night? Because they gave your boys everything they could handle, and they were lucky to get out of their with a win, whenever that ref didn't call that tackle foul at half court on Ben Aaron....Everyone in the gym knew that was a foul....but the refs had their whistles in their pockets. But then again, PC could have won it with those two free throws with 20 secs or so.

I'm frustrated with the way this season is going as well. This season just stinks for us fans as well as the kids playing....The talent will hopefully be there and hopefully Coach Bibb will right the ship next season...If not, maybe the year after. This team is greatly improved 1-9 players...but I too would like to see all of the freshman get 4 or 5 mins at the end of these big losses or big wins. Good luck the rest of the way boys!

They aren't playing in the right order??? According to....who?? You? Like I said earlier, that is just another opinion of yours which...guess what...means nothing! Did you go to all the Summer games??? Have you been to all the games so far in the preseason and season? If not, who are you to be giving your opinion on who should be playing. My opinion is probably much different from yours but guess what I am not the coach...and neither are you (thank goodness because I can already tell that it would not work out)...

When you become the COACH of the team, attend all the practices, all the games (summer, preseason, season, christmas tournaments, jv, etc) then your opinion will be the one that everyone listens to, but since I do not see that happening for quite some time (hopefully never), your opinion will be just that....AN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND by the way bashing Coach Bibb is not really the way to get your opinion through. Funny thing about the "True" fans like you, but when the going gets tough...blame the coach right? No one complained when he was winning hundred plus games in the past several years, but now jump ship......True Fan!

You all from Celina and some of you from JC have no idea what it is like to have a winning boys program....you have no idea what it takes....and no, it won't be like this in two years....these sophomores are gonna be very good as seniors after getting a lot of playing time for two years...these freshman will maybe start getting time in games next year....and this group of 7th graders is gonna be good even when they get to high school in two years at freshman....this Hughes kid, 6'3 center, is a man child in 7th grade....wait til he gets to high school, all these 7a folks will be eating their words once again.

I would be very certain that you will not be going through this again in two years. Coach Bibb will make sure of that.

Coach Walker, is that you on here posting? I thought Coach Bibb would surely not let any of his assistants posts on here, since back in the day he wouldn't let his players read this stuff, much less write on here.....It took me a little bit to figure out why you got so mad about the topic, must have been cause catchpc was talking to you. Oh well...Good luck boys this weekend, cause i'm afraid we may need it against this good Friendship team in their building.

You couldn't be more wrong catchpc10. I am tired of you always bashing the coaches when a game is lost. They are doing the best with the talent they have. Our coaches know more about basketball than me and you combined. You have no right to question their knowledge of the game. You just went on this rant because you think your brother should be getting playing time. The Ferrell kid is pretty good. I have been to some jv games and he has played pretty good in the ones I've seen. He is the best freshman on the team. How many jv games have you been to? That's what I thought!

Coach Walker, is that you on here posting? I thought Coach Bibb would surely not let any of his assistants posts on here, since back in the day he wouldn't let his players read this stuff, much less write on here.....It took me a little bit to figure out why you got so mad about the topic, must have been cause catchpc was talking to you. Oh well...Good luck boys this weekend, cause i'm afraid we may need it against this good Friendship team in their building.

Not coach walker.....just a fan that thinks yall should be old enough to not bash high school kids..