Region 2 predictions

daniel69

Maxwell pinned Vittatoe @ last years Region. 1. Maxwell 2. Larue 3. Vittatoe 4. Burton

I am sure it will be a good match this year! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Good luck to both of them. Good luck to Trent too. I remember Trent trainning in the basement at our old house with Nick. Nick said that he has got alot better after he wrestled him earlier this year. Luke Hall is a beast! What do they feed that kid????

Take vittatoe off your list he weighed in @ 113 in clarksville

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Greenback had to bump up hooper and jeremy miller and it seems vittatoe too because of state dual weigh ins

I think Justin Kirkpatrick from Powell needs recognized from Powell at 189...very good wrestler just a little out of shape because he has no one to work with at powell and some pancreas injury.

Also Chris Berman from Farragut is wrestling 215 at region his coaches have decided he is better suited for that weight class and has a better chance at the top 4 than 189 but he has improved a lot with his technique and style and i believe hes capable of beating the Maryville and Karns 215

As far as 189 goes my top 4 is Miller, Kirkpatrick, John Davis, then 4th is a toss up between 3 or 4 kids.

171 seems to be a little difficult to figure out right now too. Is Hill from West going 160? And is Veum from Catholic not in there as well? Purvis from Halls should make it to the top 4 although he seems to lose some matches by making a few dumb mistakes and getting into bad position from what i saw at the Halls Invit. Ridenours brother from Maryville could be a contender there too.

Yes Greenback had to bump up hooper and jeremy miller and it seems vittatoe too because of state dual weigh ins

I think Justin Kirkpatrick from Powell needs recognized from Powell at 189...very good wrestler just a little out of shape because he has no one to work with at powell and some pancreas injury.

Also Chris Berman from Farragut is wrestling 215 at region his coaches have decided he is better suited for that weight class and has a better chance at the top 4 than 189 but he has improved a lot with his technique and style and i believe hes capable of beating the Maryville and Karns 215

As far as 189 goes my top 4 is Miller, Kirkpatrick, John Davis, then 4th is a toss up between 3 or 4 kids.

171 seems to be a little difficult to figure out right now too. Is Hill from West going 160? And is Veum from Catholic not in there as well? Purvis from Halls should make it to the top 4 although he seems to lose some matches by making a few dumb mistakes and getting into bad position from what i saw at the Halls Invit. Ridenours brother from Maryville could be a contender there too.

Kirkpatrick was beat by Union County's 189

I thought Michael Norman was wrestling @ 215 for Powell again this year???? Couldn't he practice with Kirkpatrick?

Greenback did not realize they couldn't drop 5 lbs or more from State Duals weigh ins? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I thought Michael Norman was wrestling @ 215 for Powell again this year???? Couldn't he practice with Kirkpatrick?

He probably does practice with him but how intense do you thinks Powell's practices get when all their kids are mostly first years and i dont think from what ive seen of the 215 is enough to give him a good workout anyway.

Didnt Kirkpatrick beat Union County's 189 at the Hall's Invite?

He probably does practice with him but how intense do you thinks Powell's practices get when all their kids are mostly first years and i dont think from what ive seen of the 215 is enough to give him a good workout anyway.

Didnt Kirkpatrick beat Union County's 189 at the Hall's Invite?

although kirkpatrick placed over union countys 189 he did not wrestle him there. Union county only loast one match at halls and it was to the tournament champion by dec 6-2. . . kirkpatrickwas pinned by the kid in the semi finals . . . and grasty beat kirkpatrick at home