Siegel

boroman4now

If Sims started in the outfield against Smyrna why is he not being mentioned in the battle for an outfield position. I know of a few teams in the area that would love to have a few of those kids that will never get much playing time over there at Siegel. ............................DaBlaze

sims started cuz shaffer's arm was sore. and the outfield will sort itself out. don't worry

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To those of us that don't know the story of Neil Robinson,please enlighten us. What happened? His age(class)?

Kid must be an awsome talent to garner all the talk/support. Thanks

he pitched to 1 batter against us and then had a bad injury to his arm he is a SR and had signed with dyersburg state already he is a good kid with a blessed talent

Sounds like Duval, Taylor, and the rest of the guys will have to move over for Fullerton who seems to be a superstar from what you Siegel people are saying. How well does he hit the baseball? I know the other 2 CF's aren't great hitters but I have known Duval since county ball and I know he is fast. Is the Fullerton kid that much faster than him? That there is some serious speed my friend. Catchers BEWARE!!!!!!!!

Not saying that he is a superstar or they will need to move over but the best 9 on the field is what you shoot for as a coach. Just giving another option that hasn't been discussed. Fullerton will probably stay in the infield unless injuries hit Siegel hard. And yes, he is that fast along with too many others to mention on that team including Duval. Michael gets a good jump on the ball. Siegel should steal many bases this year!

"Right here, Right now"

baseonballs27..... according to my Siegel connection is none other than BB and the view is pretty good from where you get to watch practice........... DaBlaze.............By the way Blackman had an intra-squad on Sat. and things are gonna be just fine............lookout 7AAA

Wish i had a clue who and what you were talking about blaze?....