Bledsoe County Football Coach Fired?

jhoutsider

This is how I define tradition........

Not BCG but the Banners behind him....

I really dont think you mean all you say BBTB's! I think you made a stupid comment that made some warrior faithful a little P,O'ed and you got served up a little "REAL WARRIOR MENTALITY" and had no choice but to try and back up what you said! But you think what you gave the link on is tradition? It is for them but means nothing to us! my friend you are bad bad wrong or you need to move away from here and go somewere else if you really feel that way!

The bledsoe county warriors have tradition something you know nothing about! What you know is what you have seen the las few years theres alot more to it than you will ever know if you choose to be narrow minded! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i was told last week we would have a coach by this friday.....tomorrow is D-day.....but if there was 100 coach's that applied for the job.....it might take til sat......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .......i don't think there was 100......

I was told tonight that they have interviewed 2 people and have 3 to go.......

Is this a fact that there will not be an announcement today or is this something that you just think because there hasn't been one yet?

I was told that they had only interviewed 2 and still had 3 more to go, including a coach from Georgia..... My source is pretty reliable.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was told that they had only interviewed 2 and still had 3 more to go, including a coach from Georgia..... My source is pretty reliable.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

come on B.....your source knows nothing......100 coach's put in for the job......i know you read it.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ....it might take a few extra days........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ....come on....the truth now....how long does it take to interview 5 people........spring is just around the corner.....

come on B.....your source knows nothing......100 coach's put in for the job......i know you read it.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ....it might take a few extra days........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ....come on....the truth now....how long does it take to interview 5 people........spring is just around the corner.....

Pretty sure thats a insane number.... I seriously doubt that, that many people applied.....

I would be suprised if the new coach is named by next friday! Just my thought but i have been wrong before. I didnt hear 100 had applied but i did hear over 20 but you can hear anything dont mean its true.

I do think this is gonna be a good job for a good coach! I have high hopes on who i hope it is he could turn this program around. I believe we got some good boys coming up through the ranks and with the right system in place some of the old time warrior pride will come out and maybe we can see that district 7aa champs banner hanging in town again!