refs refs refs stunk!

godevilsgo

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Same clowns as last year come to defense. You morons can't read much less see, obviously by the highlighting with capital letters (don't think that was the mood I was trying to capture), as stated it hurt JC more than it did CR. Over and back was on film last year darling. But you couldn't even see it then, so why would I expect you to even understand what I have said on here. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Refs were good missed a little at the end, didn't effect the game anyway. As stated per every post. I feel like I am in the twilight zone. No one can read, see, or reason. WOW!!! I miss midtensportsfan, he can at least read and comprehend posts. I don't recall saying it was a knock down drag out. I could give you a detailed description, but I know from experience that you couldn't tell your hind-end from a hole in the ground! I just have one illusion, that's you kissing the backside of my glasses. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good game JC and Good luck Lady Buffaloes, sorry that I let myself get pulled into such an idiotic post. I will try to do better. Signing off from this useless topic.

you are 100% CORRECT over and back is on the tape but some morons said it was not but now you said it was on the tape so it must have happened as the ref called it SO thanks BOZO for clearing that up

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a moran?

Go look in your biggest mirrow, and you will get a pretty good idea. The JC people have

said that CR deserved to win on this nite, and I know you like to jump in on the JC

loss. You just get all you can out of it. Till the tall trees bend, and the rains come,

I leave you to your own brevity. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Go look in your biggest mirrow, and you will get a pretty good idea. The JC people have

said that CR deserved to win on this nite, and I know you like to jump in on the JC

loss. You just get all you can out of it. Till the tall trees bend, and the rains come,

I leave you to your own brevity. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

The spelling is mirror,now let your stupidity take over,and for your information this was between 7A watcher and I,no need to stick your nose in.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Same clowns as last year come to defense. You morons can't read much less see, obviously by the highlighting with capital letters (don't think that was the mood I was trying to capture), as stated it hurt JC more than it did CR. Over and back was on film last year darling. But you couldn't even see it then, so why would I expect you to even understand what I have said on here. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Refs were good missed a little at the end, didn't effect the game anyway. As stated per every post. I feel like I am in the twilight zone. No one can read, see, or reason. WOW!!! I miss midtensportsfan, he can at least read and comprehend posts. I don't recall saying it was a knock down drag out. I could give you a detailed description, but I know from experience that you couldn't tell your hind-end from a hole in the ground! I just have one illusion, that's you kissing the backside of my glasses. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good game JC and Good luck Lady Buffaloes, sorry that I let myself get pulled into such an idiotic post. I will try to do better. Signing off from this useless topic.

Even without me around you get yourself into the biggest mess! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> CR was the better team on this night, hands down no question. However JC has yet to play a complete game against CR this year. Now does that have something to do with CR's defense? You betcha, but i just have a feeling that somewhere down the road Coach Brown will get the most out of this team come tourney time, like he does every year. Do i think it will be the district championship? Don't think so, maybe the region championship though because i think CR would travel better than JC would. Either team that goes to Chatt will win but would be easier for JC at home. I still think they play 5 times this year and CR will be the favorite every time they step on the floor. CR is loaded with seniors JC is backloaded with mostly juniors so if JC could somehow win it again this year a 3 peat would be a realistic goal for sure!

TSSAA should try new positioning for the 3 refs during basketball games. 2 in each coaching box, and one about 5 rows up at mid-court. Those seem to be the best views in the house, you can see every play perfectly from those vantage points. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yep alot fouls on jc matter of fact 27 total to 14. bull if you ask me. very very sorry job

Its not the ref's job to call an equal number of fouls for each team. They just call the fouls. Maybe your team fouled more than the other team. Toughest job to officiate is basketball. Give them a break.