major hoople picks south to beat DB

Guest fbwiz

ha,ha DB fans major hoople picks sullivan south over DB 20-17. it's over DB fans; the regin is coming to an end. in early august, i said DB would finish 7-3. however, after the hoople's advice i might have to change that to 5-5. don't believe me--go to timesnews.net :)

Thank you once again fbwiz for your great insight to absolutely nothing. If you anything about DB football, then you would know who decides what Major Hoople predicts. South's freshman team beat DB the other night so watch out, the reign is over, right? DB did lose a hard fought game to a good MBA team last Friday, and in the process lost their supposed "best player" for this game and their starting strong safety for the season, but DB will not start out 0-2 especially by losing to South. Major Hoople is no football predicting genious like you fbwiz, so maybe you should see if you could take over for him. I know we would all enjoy that greatly. Oh yeah, how are those Patriots looking?

Posted by fbwiz:

ha,ha DB fans major hoople picks sullivan south over DB 20-17. it's over DB fans; the regin is coming to an end. in early august, i said DB would finish 7-3. however, after the hoople's advice i might have to change that to 5-5. don't believe me--go to timesnews.net :)

The major is not a reliable prognosticator. 'Nuff said.

And I sure ain't a D-B fan.

uh, you DB fans just don't except reality. you think the name DB is going to make you good. DB has had some great teams over the last 10 yrs, but they always fell short of the mark. it's over--except it now or later; it's up to you. oh, before i forget about it, major hoople has an impressive record, but i guess you don't follow his predictions. anyway, live in your fantasy world for a few more days; that's about all you have left. by the way, mba is not that good this year. what does this tell you? :)

The DB vs. South game is tonight so I won't have to wait to continue in my fantasy world until about 7:30 this evening. MBA may not be good this year, but they sure did beat a decently solid DB team and the almighty Riverdale in a scrimmage. I guess the whole state must just stink this year except for Jeff. Co. The person who is Major Hoople is about as close to DB's program as anybody, so maybe, just maybe he could be trying to get the Indians fired up for the game.(He only does this every year) Look for DB to throw the ball all over the place on South. It's just the speed advantage. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!