Region 3

MVM

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cleveland Tournament looks to have some great match-ups. I hope to catch some games this weekend, if not the spies will be there. RHS Ravenwood/McMinn should be a great game.

Have since also learned of the following games

March 13, 8:30pm Cookville vs. Ravenwood

March 14, 11am Ooltewah vs. Ravenwood

5pm McMinn County vs. Ravenwood

March 15, 9am Baylor vs. Ravenwood

The schedule has been changed--Cookeville plays Ooltewah, Walker Valley, McMinn County, and Cleveland.

Schedules change, never happens /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ....yes, just received word from my source of the following changes. Thanks Arsenal for the head's up!

Friday night @ 8:30 P.M. - Walker Valley High School vs. Ravenwood

Saturday morning @ 11:00 A.M. ??“ McMinn County High School vs. Ravenwood

Saturday afternoon @ 5:00 P.M. ??“ Ooltewah High School vs. Ravenwood

Sunday morning @ 9:00 A.M. ??“ Baylor School vs. Ravenwood

Schedules change, never happens /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ....yes, just received word from my source of the following changes. Thanks Arsenal for the head's up!

Hey Arsenal (or anyone else), can you give your thoughts about the 4 teams Ravenwood is scheduled to play, and any predictions you might care to share?

Hey Arsenal (or anyone else), can you give your thoughts about the 4 teams Ravenwood is scheduled to play, and any predictions you might care to share?

Don't know much about any of these schools. I've read that Baylor and Ooltewah lost a lot from last year, but then again, it's Baylor and Ooltewah. I'm sure they just re-loaded. Think I read that McMinn returned pretty much everyone. Don't know a thing about Walker Valley.

Cleveland's Schedule for the Cleveland tournament is ...

7:30 Thursday March 12, vs. Ooltewah

4:30 Friday March 13, vs. Baylor

6:00 Saturday March 14, vs. Alcoa

11:00 Sunday March 15, vs. Cookeville

Cleveland certainly has some difficult games, but If they play like they did second half against Oak Ridge in their 3- 1 victory, they will be hard to stop.

Don't know much about any of these schools. I've read that Baylor and Ooltewah lost a lot from last year, but then again, it's Baylor and Ooltewah. I'm sure they just re-loaded. Think I read that McMinn returned pretty much everyone. Don't know a thing about Walker Valley.

Thanks Arsenal. Looks like I'll get an opportunity to see these games so it will be interesting to watch the cross-region match ups

Little note on walker valley. We would be a much better team however, we have a lack of intensity from most of the players. We could turn the season around, however it would take a collective effort, not just 4, 5, or six, but eleven.

Did Walker Valley really lose to McMinn Central?