riverside baseball

sandbagger

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverside starts out 12-2 (3-0) and wins the Sports Plus Tournament in Jackson.

With wins over Chester Co 14-5, Jackson Southside 3-1, Montgomery Central 5-1 in Pool play

Then in Semis beats Humboldt 5-3 and then wins Championship over Liberty 9-7

Go Panthers!!!!!!

what happened against wayne county??????????????????? THEY LOST

what happened against wayne county??????????????????? THEY LOST

Well coach rhodes was saving his starting rotation and bullpen for JCS who they play monday and tuesday. Riverside started a freshmen who i don't think has even started one game.The games against JCS will decide who will win district. Even though they lost they know they are better than that..It's not a big deal!

Game one between Riverside and JCS.

JCS 6....Riverside 4. Great game tonight and tomorrow night should be as well.

Hayes was on the mound for Riverside and threw a fine game. Jones started for JCS and Noah Chandler finished up for the Eagles. The Eagles started out a little slow and the bats woke up late.

Looking forward to traveling to Riverside for game two and meeting the fine folks at Riverside. That one was rained out last year and both games were played in Jackson. Good luck and GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Hayes was on the mound for Riverside and threw a fine game. Jones started for JCS and Noah Chandler finished up for the Eagles. The Eagles started out a little slow and the bats woke up late.

Looking forward to traveling to Riverside for game two and meeting the fine folks at Riverside. That one was rained out last year and both games were played in Jackson. Good luck and GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Paul

That is way too kind of a post from you. Have aliens invaded your body? LOL

Riverside beats JCS 14-4 today...they go 1 and 1 in their two games...Should be a good contest come tournament time!!

Paul

That is way too kind of a post from you. Have aliens invaded your body? LOL

HAHAHAHAHAaaaaaa!!!!!! You may be right!!!!! But you will have to admit....it's been a long time since I've turned over any garbage cans on here. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I guess it's old age or something. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

We lost a big one this evening down in the land of the "walking catfish". I would like to say that it was a good game......so I'll leave it at that. Good job to Riverside....way to hit the ball. I don't think I've seen a game like that in some time that the hits were just out of reach .......for the most part.

HAHAHAHAHAaaaaaa!!!!!! You may be right!!!!! But you will have to admit....it's been a long time since I've turned over any garbage cans on here. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I guess it's old age or something. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

We lost a big one this evening down in the land of the "walking catfish". I would like to say that it was a good game......so I'll leave it at that. Good job to Riverside....way to hit the ball. I don't think I've seen a game like that in some time that the hits were just out of reach .......for the most part.

WOW !!!!!! Didn't see that one coming. Who pitched for JCS?

BTW its hard to turn over garbage cans when your are standing in a rose garden.

• 2 weeks later...