What we have learned so far

intheshadow

Nursecass,

Good luck to the Goodpasture girls from us old friends down here in Coffee County.

They have big shoes to fill but I have no doubt they will do well.

I still remember the girls being fussed at by Kim Dunlap back in the day.

It seems like a long time ago now but maybe it is just a lot of miles since then.

Where did the time go, I can remeber 10 under travel ball when all the girls had pony tails or braids, and they dads were much more focus than the girls were most of the time. I can't believe that we only have them for a few more seasons. Coffee County you will do great and to all my travel ball babies Big Momma will always cheer for you no matter if you playing with or against my teams. Good Luck Girls /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did the time go, I can remeber 10 under travel ball when all the girls had pony tails or braids, and they dads were much more focus than the girls were most of the time. I can't believe that we only have them for a few more seasons. Coffee County you will do great and to all my travel ball babies Big Momma will always cheer for you no matter if you playing with or against my teams. Good Luck Girls /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hey Big Momma, we want to say love and miss you guys.Good luck to yall this season and I'm sure we will see each other soon. LOVE YA!! the willis crew! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Same here....all I can say is that anyone crazy enough to go to Indianapolis in February, play at 4:00 AM when it is 2 degrees and a foot of snow on the ground deserves to be successful. Good luck and good wishes to all our snow bunnies. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

At schools like FCS, Goodpasture, Beech, Riverdale, Forrest, Soddy Daisy, Gibbs, Camden, Rossview, Trinity Christian, Greenbrier, Coffee County, Hendersonville, Ooltewah, Girls Preparatory School, Ooltewah, Davidson Academy, Baylor, Hixson all they do is reload. I hope I get a chance to see them at one of the tourneys this year. I am going to try and get out of the "park" more this year and see other teams play! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Should be a very interesting year for Camden. The Lady Lions lost only 1 player and she was a defense-only player. They also brought on a talented group of freshmen that could make a big impact this season. This group (juniors, sophs and freshmen) had a combined win/loss record of 89-3 throughout their Jr High careers and 4 travel state championships between the lot of 'em. Could be alot of success coming up for the ladies from Camden for the next several years.

Should be a very interesting year for Camden. The Lady Lions lost only 1 player and she was a defense-only player. They also brought on a talented group of freshmen that could make a big impact this season. This group (juniors, sophs and freshmen) had a combined win/loss record of 89-3 throughout their Jr High careers and 4 travel state championships between the lot of 'em. Could be alot of success coming up for the ladies from Camden for the next several years.

Yep they do a great job down there in the Western part of the state, you see my ole Lincoln will not make it that far but one thing that I like about those ladies in Camden they are not afraid to come and play anyone in the Middle Tn area. They have a great coach! I have watch his teams for several years and they are always well coached and will play hard, this school is another school that just reloads each year. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

'Big Momma' (I never knew you to be called that; I would never call you that; maybe Big 'Burtiful' Momma, but not just BM...no, No, NO! YOU deserve better than that, baby!!! {WINK!}) aka My Favorite Nurse,

Tell Chey to 'go 'head, gurl!' and Mr. Tim to chill out. I got a special text from him last night and I really appreciate his love for me and my family. See y'all soon.

I LOVE Y'ALL!!!...and God bless!

PS - Houses are still available up in Greenbrar and we can still find a place for y'all... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . Come on!

'Big Momma' (I never knew you to be called that; I would never call you that; maybe Big 'Burtiful' Momma, but not just BM...no, No, NO! YOU deserve better than that, baby!!! {WINK!}) aka My Favorite Nurse,

Tell Chey to 'go 'head, gurl!' and Mr. Tim to chill out. I got a special text from him last night and I really appreciate his love for me and my family. See y'all soon.

I LOVE Y'ALL!!!...and God bless!

PS - Houses are still available up in Greenbrar and we can still find a place for y'all... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . Come on!

I thought everybody knew I was Big momma (even back when I was not so big, but now the name fits like a glove), Yeah you got jokes, I dont see that move but I love yall anyway. Chey is pretty excited about the season starting but you know her daddy is about to burst with joy about softball season starting, It does not matter if it's high school or travel he is ready (If he is hype then you know I am about to loose my mind)

Miss yall, but we will see you soon. Gives hugs to the family /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />