Preseason All Mid-State

mrwebgem

Kyle Quillen SS from Sycamore

Purcell from Waverly LHP Sophmore (I am biased of these two, because I am a District 11AA fan)

Johnny Newsome from Clarksville NE

Tony Kemp

Dylan Golden

Mike Moore

Montgomery C from CreekWood

Haven't seen most of these kids play so I can't speak from experience.. Can someone tell me the teams of these players

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle Quillen SS from Sycamore

Purcell from Waverly LHP Sophmore (I am biased of these two, because I am a District 11AA fan)

Johnny Newsome from Clarksville NE

Tony Kemp

Dylan Golden

Mike Moore

Montgomery C from CreekWood

Haven't seen most of these kids play so I can't speak from experience.. Can someone tell me the teams of these players

Tony Kemp i think is the center fielder for Centennial High. Josh Lee SS from Indy is the real deal, awesome swing and a beast of a fielder. And Landon Synder is a total beast on the mound he was on my travel team and he reminds me of Randy Johnson because of how tall he is.

Tony Kemp i think is the center fielder for Centennial High. Josh Lee SS from Indy is the real deal, awesome swing and a beast of a fielder. And Landon Synder is a total beast on the mound he was on my travel team and he reminds me of Randy Johnson because of how tall he is.

Tony Kemp Centennial

Dylan Golden Father Ryan

Josh Lee Indy

Landon Snyder Father Ryan

I have never heard of him, but that is why I joined this website. What position does he play?

he pitches. he can hit up to 94 mph. he had the red sox come out and watch him throw in a inter squad just last week. remeber the name.he also hits very well fromboth sides of the plate. look for him 2 put his team on his back this yr. and take them a long ways into the spring. " jordan cooper"