FRIENDSHIP CHRISTAN

jcbiggestfan

You've obviously lost your mind here. While these two teams might look good against eachother and in District 8A they have no shot at beating Jackson Co. or Clarkrange. These two teams just play a different brand of basketball than most do. C'range is the fav to win it all this year but if anyone can beat them it will be Coach Brown and the Lady Blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Devils of Jackson County HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

JACKSON COUNTY CLAP, CLAP, CLAPCLAPCLAP /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While FCS is much improved, I must agree with the JC folks (did I just say that..)....I can't see them topping a 7A team, especially the top 3, CR, JC, or Clay County, in tournaments. 8A is down this year, and next year RBS may take this district.

Until they beat someone over there, it is hard to argue. I am no Friendship fan, but I think it would be great if they beat one of those teams out east. I would root for Gordensville, westmoreland or Friendship against those teams BUT reality is reality. I agree, Red Boiling Springs will feast on the 7a district. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

FCS is a pretty good team that if things go right for them and wrong for anyone in 7a they can win. I don't think they are as good as C'RANGE or JC but you can rest assured Jim and Lamar won't take them for granted because stranger things have happened in post season. This team and gordonsville and westmorland will not let RBS dominate next year but they will compete with all of them.

You must be in a dream world if you think you're going to get out of a region with Clarkrange and Jackson in it

Maybe Clarkrange and Jackson County's bus will run out of gas on the way to Watertown and they have to forfeit, what then? Could happen, a 1 in 12,000,000,000,000, 000 chance.

What if all the players on the Clarkrange or Jackson County teams get amnesia at the same time and forget they have a game, and TSSAA rules state you must have 5 players to begin a game, could happen, 1 in 25, 897, 845, 876, 867, 999, 934 chance.

Otherwise it will be tough, huh? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Maybe Clarkrange and Jackson County's bus will run out of gas on the way to Watertown and they have to forfeit, what then? Could happen, a 1 in 12,000,000,000,000, 000 chance.

What if all the players on the Clarkrange or Jackson County teams get amnesia at the same time and forget they have a game, and TSSAA rules state you must have 5 players to begin a game, could happen, 1 in 25, 897, 845, 876, 867, 999, 934 chance.

Otherwise it will be tough, huh? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No way. I don"t think they have even to the region the 4 years.

My bad, I left out some facts that could effect the odds:

1) Today's buses do not run on gas but diesel fuel, and that changes things. If the buses run out of fuel, the bus driver would have to hitchike to the nearest gas station, but here is the problem, not all gas station sell diesel fuel, this would tip the odds more toward Freindship's favor.

2) If all the players got amnesia on game day, I am sure the coaches and parents would get them to the game, but here is the problem, they forgot how to play basketball. They forget all the plays, how to box out, get rebounds, move your feet on defense and etc. The coach yells out 2-3, and they start looking at their jersey number(probably forgot that too) In this case, the odds tilt heavily in Friendship's favor. So don't feed me that bull that Freindship has no chance! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

My bad, I left out some facts that could effect the odds:

1) Today's buses do not run on gas but diesel fuel, and that changes things. If the buses run out of fuel, the bus driver would have to hitchike to the nearest gas station, but here is the problem, not all gas station sell diesel fuel, this would tip the odds more toward Freindship's favor.

2) If all the players got amnesia on game day, I am sure the coaches and parents would get them to the game, but here is the problem, they forgot how to play basketball. They forget all the plays, how to box out, get rebounds, move your feet on defense and etc. The coach yells out 2-3, and they start looking at their jersey number(probably forgot that too) In this case, the odds tilt heavily in Friendship's favor. So don't feed me that bull that Freindship has no chance! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I guess any thought of going to the state just went out the window.

We have a good team they are playing hard and playing as a team .Its been a long time since back in the day of greg brown has this type of team come out of FCS. They are scoring more points and fun to watch.But like everybody know the shot at state goes straight threw clarkrange , and jackson county.But as everybody also knows the ball bounces funny come tourney time. GO FCS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GUESS THE BALL BOUNCED REALLY FUNNY 2NITE?????