District 13 AA

bballfan44

1-6 in the lineup hittin averagin .400 batting average. adam garner and madison hughey are hittin above .500. i'm not sayin thats spectacular cause i'm sure dyer has kids rippin the ball left and right but westview is stacked throughout the lineup.

so.... i think a no hitter going into the sixth shows ya'll are stacked huh? i hope ya'll just had a bad day

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-6 in the lineup hittin averagin .400 batting average. adam garner and madison hughey are hittin above .500. i'm not sayin thats spectacular cause i'm sure dyer has kids rippin the ball left and right but westview is stacked throughout the lineup.

or maybe ya'll are just used to playing teams like south fulton?

What happened to the new juggernauts?

You know I don't need to say things like that and I apologize to the kids at Westveiw. I'm sure they are a fine bunch of young men. My point is the fans don't need to brag about how good their team is until after the final pitch is thrown in the state finals! It's a long season and anything can happen.

You know I don't need to say things like that and I apologize to the kids at Westveiw. I'm sure they are a fine bunch of young men. My point is the fans don't need to brag about how good their team is until after the final pitch is thrown in the state finals! It's a long season and anything can happen.

dang good game tonight... best i have seen in awhile

dang good game tonight... best i have seen in awhile

I'll say this . . . Westview did play good defense on some hard hit balls throughout the game and the pitcher (slinger) kept Dyersburg in check for the most part. He has an unusual arm angle and it seemed to give some Trojan hitters a little trouble.

so.... i think a no hitter going into the sixth shows ya'll are stacked huh? i hope ya'll just had a bad day

it was an off day..its been an off few days offensively..and the boy that shut dburg down for seven innings is the one that no hit south fulton..honestly..taking nothing away from game one that wilder pitched..it was a fluke..dburg is a good team but westview is much better than the game one performance

it was an off day..its been an off few days offensively..and the boy that shut dburg down for seven innings is the one that no hit south fulton..honestly..taking nothing away from game one that wilder pitched..it was a fluke..dburg is a good team but westview is much better than the game one performance

A fluke????? Get real. You have no idea what you are talking about. When was the last time Westview beat Dyersburg? It might happen later this season, but until that happens you can't call Dyersburg beating Westview a fluke. Until Westview estblishes a respectable track record against quality teams, Charger fans ought not call the team that has beaten them 17-1 recently a fluke.

Westview get a grip. Beating Dresden and Camden doesn't make you a power. Sweeping Milan is interesting for sure, but it doesn't establish you as the power you think you are. This isn't girls basketball or cheerleading.

was the dburg uc game just an off game?anyone got any details on the game?

We walked too many. That's it. I never said we are the best team since sliced bread. You are the one saying Westview is greatness personafied. Just haven't proved it yet and you have no basis to crow yet. You MAY later . . . but not now. You obviously don't remember getting whipped by Dyersburg last year when we were making outs on purpose to get the game over. You gotta have a some proven record before you start bragging. DC is waiting for you.

We walked too many. That's it. I never said we are the best team since sliced bread. You are the one saying Westview is greatness personafied. Just haven't proved it yet and you have no basis to crow yet. You MAY later . . . but not now. You obviously don't remember getting whipped by Dyersburg last year when we were making outs on purpose to get the game over. You gotta have a some proven record before you start bragging. DC is waiting for you.

your right. all hail wave80. dyersburg killed westview last year. 1 to nothin this year after our horrible performance in the opener. one to nothing . thats a beating. its hard to come back after giving up so many runs .and dc is definately waiting for you too. we aren't bragging or saying westview is the new power of district 13aa. you give nobody respect so we'll just have to prove it next time around. i can only pray we get to play you again