District 13 AA

bballfan44

your right. all hail wave80. dyersburg killed westview last year. 1 to nothin this year after our horrible performance in the opener. one to nothing . thats a beating. its hard to come back after giving up so many runs .and dc is definately waiting for you too. we aren't bragging or saying westview is the new power of district 13aa. you give nobody respect so we'll just have to prove it next time around. i can only pray we get to play you again

I do too. It's baseball and unlike football or basketball, anything can happen. I said your kids played well and they are certainly better than the last two teams Westview has fielded. Look to be headed in a positive direction. But you act like you're the kings of west tennessee and you just haven't proven it yet. We certainly haven't and I don't think anybody from Dyersburg has tried to claim that. We can't claim anything until we beat DC for district tourney title. I'm certainly not going to cut them and say we're better. We might beat them we might not. That has nothing to do with Westview. You can't logically say Westview has arrived . . . not yet anyway. If you split with DC or beat them twice (and I don't see that happening), you can legitimately crow and crow loud.

Anyone ever tell you your timing is bad? You need to learn WHEN to crow!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right. all hail wave80. dyersburg killed westview last year. 1 to nothin this year after our horrible performance in the opener. one to nothing . thats a beating. its hard to come back after giving up so many runs .and dc is definately waiting for you too. we aren't bragging or saying westview is the new power of district 13aa. you give nobody respect so we'll just have to prove it next time around. i can only pray we get to play you again

westview has lost 7 of the last 9.. just thought i would throw that out there

Lost 7 of 9 games, maybe time for 85champs to eat crow instead... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Darn, wish I'd thought of that!!!!!!!

obviously you haven't been paying attention because dyersburg beat covington in a preseason scrimage and dyer county tied usj in a tournament.

Milan has proven to be decent in the past years but westview not so much

lol. 41-3 in 04 was pretty decent. 41-1 in TN...everyone knows its all about finishing in the top two come district tourney time. Anything can happen

Dyersburg beat Milan last night in a very intense ball game. Justin Coleman from Milan had a Home Run, and Eric Todd had one as well. The final score was 10-6 and Joey Wilder threw a great game as well for the Trojans. The Trojan offense was ripping the ball all night at looked very impressive.

Milan defeated Dyersburg tonight. I think score was 5-4.

DC defeated OC 8-1 tonight, last night 10-4

GAME CHANGES

Milan comes to DC tomorrow {WED} night .....5:00 game time, then DC travels to Milan Thursday....not certain of game time.

Milan did win last night, in another very close ball game. they won of a bottom of the 7th, walkoff single