Obion Co. Rebels 2009 Football

treefitty74

The Rebels are coming into this season on a 20 game losing streak....Thoughts on how this year will go?

the 2009 Schedule

August 22. Fulton Co. Home

August 28 Byhalia (MS) Away

September 4 Crockett County* Away

September 11 Cape Central (MO) Home

September 18 Union City Home

September 25 OPEN DATE

October 2 Covington* Home

October 9 Dyersburg* Home

October 16 Westview* Away

October 23 Gibson Co.* Home

October 30 Ripley* Away

The Rebels are coming into this season on a 20 game losing streak....Thoughts on how this year will go?

the 2009 Schedule

September 25 OPEN DATE

October 30 Ripley* Away

I see some winable games. They just have to prove it on the field.

the 2009 Schedule

September 25 OPEN DATE

October 30 Ripley* Away

Why in the world are they playing Byhalia, MS?

• 3 weeks later...

They had to scramble to pick up Byhalia Ms. because Lake County agreed to play them and then backed out. They thought for the longest that they were only going to have 9 games, but they found Byhalia out of desperation.

Interesting ? The original schedule i saw had Byhalia and lake county on it then Lake county backed out. Was told they picked Byhalia te same reason as west view, both of those schools play on college fields and they thought it would be cool if the kids could play on college quality fields. You never know anything for certain around here.

Interesting ? The original schedule i saw had Byhalia and lake county on it then Lake county backed out. Was told they picked Byhalia te same reason as west view, both of those schools play on college fields and they thought it would be cool if the kids could play on college quality fields. You never know anything for certain around here.

Lord where is there a college fiedl in BYHALIA, Mississippi...I thought there was nothing down there except a TIRE STORE!... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

What you must mean is Lake County and Cape Central (MO.) Cape Central plays at SEMO. As mentioned earlier, Lake County backed out and they (OCC) filled it with Byhalia, MS. Westview is part of their district, so yes this year and next year, they will play on a college field.

Thanks for the info.

Hey, playing someone out of state is always interesting.

Lord where is there a college fiedl in BYHALIA, Mississippi...I thought there was nothing down there except a TIRE STORE!... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Drive through again. Two tire stores and a C-store now. . . . more houses.

• 2 months later...