Get on the Goolsby train! Woo! Woo!

teamspirit

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Did they advance to the Freshman State Playoffs? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

See Bigreid....your showing your football knowledge again, and giving us Smith County folk a bad name............

Everybody knows that if you go to the Championship Game you have to advance in the playoff games.....They barely lost in the Championship game.........so they had to advance to get there......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I think /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

See Bigreid....your showing your football knowledge again, and giving us Smith County folk a bad name............

Everybody knows that if you go to the Championship Game you have to advance in the playoff games.....They barely lost in the Championship game.........so they had to advance to get there......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I think /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

sorry i wasn't specific enough it was the middle school district championship game... everyone knows freshmen dont have playoffs let alone championships and if i remember right, they beat smith co. to get there

I may have just been missing out all these years but I have yet to hear of a Middle School State Playoffs system. My bad!

Guest Termite

sorry i wasn't specific enough it was the middle school district championship game... everyone knows freshmen dont have playoffs let alone championships and if i remember right, they beat smith co. to get there

Who........What teams were in this middle school district?? What determines the Championship? Where is the Championship game played??

Anyway......you may be right....in a few years MC may be pretty good. But look at it this way.......What has SC middle school done the last 6-7 years and what has SC high done the last 6-7 years???? Middle school success or lack of success doen't always show up in High school.

I may have just been missing out all these years but I have yet to hear of a Middle School State Playoffs system. My bad!

Who........What teams were in this middle school district?? What determines the Championship? Where is the Championship game played??

Anyway......you may be right....in a few years MC may be pretty good. But look at it this way.......What has SC middle school done the last 6-7 years and what has SC high done the last 6-7 years???? Middle school success or lack of success doen't always show up in High school.

Middle school doesn't have a playoff system they just take two districts and have the #1 team play from one play the #1 team from the other district.......... And the teams in Macon's district were Smith Co., Trousdale Co., Springfield, Westmoreland, and Dekalb I think and they played York in the championship game........ However I agree with you about how middle school doesn't neccessarily determine how someone will do in high school but as I said only time will tell.

well you must not know coach GOOLSBY to well and i know his i'm from Watertown and he will push the very hard and i'll have them ready to play and he won't but up with and crap either form the players i don't think

I wished he would have taught you, how to type and spell. You may be good at football ,but your grammor is terrible dude.

I wished he would have taught you, how to type and spell. You may be good at football ,but your grammor is terrible dude.

People on the ridge are so entertaining! I agree with your comment lilstick, but you need to fix your own GRAMMAR, spelling, etc. before you try to correct someone else's. LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Grammor is not even a word. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I assume you mean GRAMMAR. TC1 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />