Get on the Goolsby train! Woo! Woo!

teamspirit

People on the ridge are so entertaining! I agree with your comment lilstick, but you need to fix your own GRAMMER, spelling, etc. before you try to correct someone else's. LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Grammor is not even a word. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I assume you mean GRAMMER. TC1 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We people "on the ridge" may be entertaining but you river rats need to get spell check as well.... GRAMMAR... look it up! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We people "on the ridge" may be entertaining but you river rats need to get spell check as well.... GRAMMAR... look it up! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry but us river rats tend to focus on winning gold balls and rings. One thing all us river rats know how to spell is CHAMPIONSHIP! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> TC1

Sorry but us river rats tend to focus on winning gold balls and rings. One thing all us river rats know how to spell is CHAMPIONSHIP! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> TC1

I'm sure that translates very well into adult life. Too bad all that gold hasn't bestowed you with enough common sense not to correct someone's spelling of a word that you yourself do not know how to spell. I am sure you had a lot to do with all of those CHAMPIONSHIPS... cheering in the stands has always put so many points on the scoreboard. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Termite

Get the parents out of the field house.

Parents in the field house??? Already?? Surely not.....not in Macon County.........and under a new coach.

I don't know how is he getting much done in Macon Co. when everytime I go to Watertown to watch a basketball game he is there helping them with the concessions.

I don't know for sure but with all these smith county and trousdale county fans on here that shouldn't stop me from posting. I would say (don't know for sure) that his kids "may" still be in school there. Maybe till next year. If he's going back to work in concessions that says alot about him. It's almost impossible to get some partents to do anything to help. I for one am looking forward to the next few years. I've heard nothing but good things about

Coach Goolsby. I think we beat up on trousdale and smith county both the last time he was calling the plays...didn't we...it's been a while and my memory isn't that good. Can you owl and jacket fans help me out with that info?.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't know for sure but with all these smith county and trousdale county fans on here that shouldn't stop me from posting. I would say (don't know for sure) that his kids "may" still be in school there. Maybe till next year. If he's going back to work in concessions that says alot about him. It's almost impossible to get some partents to do anything to help. I for one am looking forward to the next few years. I've heard nothing but good things about

Coach Goolsby. I think we beat up on trousdale and smith county both the last time he was calling the plays...didn't we...it's been a while and my memory isn't that good. Can you owl and jacket fans help me out with that info?.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah...that was way back in the wonder year. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Does not suprise me about the parents being in the fieldhouse. Just my opinion, if the new coach is still there in 3 years, its because he is letting certain parents run the program like they want. This would not and will not go on in TC or SC's fieldhouse, I can promise you that! That might be the reason our results tend to differ from that of the ridge runners'. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Titanfan99 I would be comfortable taking TC & SC over Goolsby with his play calling and the Tigers and spot you three or four TOUCHDOWNS! DEAL OR NO DEAL? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

TC1

Guest Termite

I think his wife is a school nurse, so I'm sure his kids go to SC.

It may impossible to get parents to work in some places, but if you look south while at the SC field,you will see a facility like none other in this area.......due to the work of some SC parents and others. Not all parents, but a lot. Some don't have a football player on the field.

I don't know if MC could have made a better hire....after all Keith is from and played at SC, and I don't know who else wanted it due to the reputation of parents interferance.

You kind of help me make my point. After "the wonder year"...ya'll ran him off. REMEMBER /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Smack's right. I don't think there is anyway SC or TC would allow any parent in the fieldhouse or on the field.