GORDONSVILLE 13Y/0 NEEDS TRAVEL BASEBALL TEAM

horsepig11

MY SON IS 13 YEARS OLD, TURNS 14 IN MAY,,09..WE LIVE IN BRUSH CREEK TN. NEXT TO GORDONSVILLE TN. WE RECENTLY MOVED HERE,,WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRAVEL BALL TEAM. WE CAN TRAVEL AS FAR AS LEBANON OR COOKVILLE TN...TO PRACTICE..HE CAN PLAY ANY POSITION BUT LOVES THE OUTFIELD,,, THROWS RIGHT, AND BATS LEFT.. GREAT LEADOFF HITTER , GETS ON BASE MOST OF THE TIME,, VERY FAST RUNNER AND VERY FIT. WILL BE A GREAT ADDTION TO ANY TEAM.. CALL US AT 615-566-5349 OR EMAIL US AT 1046COP@COMCAST.NET

• 4 weeks later...

MY SON IS 13 YEARS OLD, TURNS 14 IN MAY,,09..WE LIVE IN BRUSH CREEK TN. NEXT TO GORDONSVILLE TN. WE RECENTLY MOVED HERE,,WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRAVEL BALL TEAM. WE CAN TRAVEL AS FAR AS LEBANON OR COOKVILLE TN...TO PRACTICE..HE CAN PLAY ANY POSITION BUT LOVES THE OUTFIELD,,, THROWS RIGHT, AND BATS LEFT.. GREAT LEADOFF HITTER , GETS ON BASE MOST OF THE TIME,, VERY FAST RUNNER AND VERY FIT. WILL BE A GREAT ADDTION TO ANY TEAM.. CALL US AT 615-566-5349 OR EMAIL US AT 1046COP@COMCAST.NET

I will agree G'VILLE jr.high needs to have a jr.high baseball tm to get them reayd for high school but there is a babe ruth league that starts up at th end of april and goes til june if makes all-stars goes to travel ball toplay teams from gallitin,lebanon,sparta,dekalb,hartsville,and etc.