Top Outfielders in MID-STATE?

rmb070490

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheFridge06............While I do agree with your rankings on the offesive side of things, I would think it would be different on the way they are ranked defensively. Justin Bowers is tops in both categories. How do you rank them defensively. Me 1. Bowers

2. Duvall

3. Shafer

4. Moore

5. Brewer

6. Mitchell

DaBlaze

I agree with that assessment. Brewer MIGHT be ahead of Moore..but it's too tough to tell because they've both been hurt.

wow...you're clueless. Corey Moore did OHHHHH so much better than Tyler Brewer in fall ball. wait...no he didn't.

Blackman and Siegel outfield player ranking

1. Bowers

2. Shaffer

3. Brewer

Then the line is drawn from Great outfielders to good...and then from there it would go

4. Moore

5/6 Mitchell

5/6 Duvall

any argument there? You could try to make the argument that Siegel's outfield is better and SOME would agree with you...but ask the majority and they would say Blackman's is better. I don't mind someone saying Siegel's outfield is better..it's a message board..open to opinion...but come on man..don't say without a doubt..especially when you don't have a clue about Blackman and are a Siegel Star yourself.

Oh I have more than a clue. I have seen all these guys for three years and I think I know where to rank them. Siegel is clearly rhe best. Moore and Schaffer have started since they were freshmen and Duvall/Taylor provide a great righty/lefty platoon. All are fast as lightning.

Oh I have more than a clue. I have seen all these guys for three years and I think I know where to rank them. Siegel is clearly rhe best. Moore and Schaffer have started since they were freshmen and Duvall/Taylor provide a great righty/lefty platoon. All are fast as lightning.

Tell me some stuff about each one of Blackman's outfielders.

wow...you're clueless. Corey Moore did OHHHHH so much better than Tyler Brewer in fall ball. wait...no he didn't.

Blackman and Siegel outfield player ranking

1. Bowers

2. Shaffer

3. Brewer

Then the line is drawn from Great outfielders to good...and then from there it would go

4. Moore

5/6 Mitchell

5/6 Duvall

any argument there? You could try to make the argument that Siegel's outfield is better and SOME would agree with you...but ask the majority and they would say Blackman's is better. I don't mind someone saying Siegel's outfield is better..it's a message board..open to opinion...but come on man..don't say without a doubt..especially when you don't have a clue about Blackman and are a Siegel Star yourself.

Since when do we debate how well players did in fall ball. As I remember both players struggled at the plate due to season ending injuries. Both should be strong for the season. How bout oakland O-field? why no mention here

Bowers - extremely athletic

Mitchel- good offensively

Brewer- Good player still have questions.

Can anybody tell me about this Tyler Brewer kid? Does he swing it well? Does he swing it from the left or right side? Does he have homerun power? Does he have a good arm? Does he have speed? Has he signed with a school?