Who will be Haywoods new coach?

kidrock7

• 2 weeks later...

Talked to somebody who has coached for 26 years...and has known Bart Stowe all his life....He said: HE WILL DO GREAT AT DHS!...Give him time...He is young but he has been around football all his life and can COACH...People don't remember or know the he was a GA at Memphis State or The University of Memphis a couple of times...he is gonna keep the staff that is here...plus he is bringing one of the African American coaches with Haywood with him..plus I hear the Head coach from Lexington is coming as well....This guy has been around all the REALLY GREAT HIGH SCHOOL coaches and said..."YOU GUYS MADE A GREAT HIRE IN BART STOWE"...Time will tell....

Talked to somebody who has coached for 26 years...and has known Bart Stowe all his life....He said: HE WILL DO GREAT AT DHS!...Give him time...He is young but he has been around football all his life and can COACH...People don't remember or know the he was a GA at Memphis State or The University of Memphis a couple of times...he is gonna keep the staff that is here...plus he is bringing one of the African American coaches with Haywood with him..plus I hear the Head coach from Lexington is coming as well....This guy has been around all the REALLY GREAT HIGH SCHOOL coaches and said..."YOU GUYS MADE A GREAT HIRE IN BART STOWE"...Time will tell....

which haywood coach is coming with him?

which haywood coach is coming with him?

that is just a rumor this board is full of rumors. If he does bring one I hope it is one that can coach pass defense... and is pretty good at it that has been a thorn in the flesh of the Trojans for the past few years. I think we made a good choice and I believe that everyone is already getting on board.

GO TROJANS