Upperman @ Livingston Academy - 2/13/09

one2watch

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL.. it is true everyone uses coacht as their kleenex, which i find quite amusing. It's funny noone is posting anything on the girls because Upperman girls won.

Where do you get thugs from?

i'm pretty sure that was not the girl "repping her city" that replied to your post either.No profanity was used in the student section,I as well as other fans and parents were behind them. Someone just has to pick them out because they win. I guess noone saw the 3 boys on the LA side pointing and "throwing up their shirts" to the girls, but lets not play the blame game. And i'm sure when Kobe Bryant does it noone cares either?..But i'm sure the Upperman players(girls & boys) care nothing what LA thinks anyways.And LA throwing the balls at Upperman student's & hitting player's and students is classy i suppose, because LA never does anything wrong..

& whats all this talk about showing skin? I didnt see any skin??

But anyways,

There is no need to get on here and bash all the players from Upperman just because Upperman can actually play with LA this year. #10 had a great shooting night and it would have been uglier without him but thats how sports go if you know anything about sports? Different players step up at different times as Baxter & Hamlet did last night when a bucket or rebound was needed.And as West hit many needed trey's. And everyone has a bad game like Nash last night. He simply did not show up on the offensive end but contributed to other aspects of the game. If i remember correctly Dunn didn't have his best game at Upperman but noone bashed him for it and he was player of the year?.. Don't get me wrong he is a great player, but because he didn't show up you seen the outcome?

And BTW i'm sure if all these comments didn't come from people involved with the girls and boys teams and came from fans it might actually bother Upperman..but i guess we will see the outcome during tournament time on the NEUTRAL court..the scoreboard will tell it

GOOD LUCK TO BEES AND LADY BEES!

"SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS!" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As for showing our true colors, I'm pretty sure that was done last night during the game when majority of the crowd was up on their feet screaming H-O-G-E-Y-E HOG-EYE HOG-EYE TNT. As for players having an off-night, Yeah LA had an overall off-night as a team when they were at Upperman. Big deal. And another thing, Man/Woman, whoever or whatever you are, you cannot hang with me on intelligence of the game or intelligence in general, so don't even try to insinuate that I don't know my sports. But I would like to ask you something since you think Dunn is just a "great" player...How many players on Upperman's boys team has scored over 2,000 points? Answer that idiot.

And to reply to your first couple lines...nobody is saying anything about the girls game because maybe...just maybe...this is a BOYS BASKETBALL THREAD!! If you want to talk girls basketball, its only a couple clicks away.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

Should be at Tech. But the McWilliams' have no confidence away from UHS. Right Bobby?

Im sure they are getting ready. Not my cup of tea though, steroid sport. Maybe that's why you wanna fight. But your "brain" is too little to think because of the 'roids. Just call 324 to roll, he might like that.

And to reply to your first couple lines...nobody is saying anything about the girls game because maybe...just maybe...this is a BOYS BASKETBALL THREAD!! If you want to talk girls basketball, its only a couple clicks away.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

i dont hear any of you "die hard" livingston fans saying anything about the girls game on the other thread. interesting?...

As for showing our true colors, I'm pretty sure that was done last night during the game when majority of the crowd was up on their feet screaming H-O-G-E-Y-E HOG-EYE HOG-EYE TNT. As for players having an off-night, Yeah LA had an overall off-night as a team when they were at Upperman. Big deal. And another thing, Man/Woman, whoever or whatever you are, you cannot hang with me on intelligence of the game or intelligence in general, so don't even try to insinuate that I don't know my sports. But I would like to ask you something since you think Dunn is just a "great" player...How many players on Upperman's boys team has scored over 2,000 points? Answer that idiot.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

man i wish i were as cool as you and just wanted to get on here and argue and call people classy for calling people names yet you call me idiot..wow CLASSY AND MATURE..

and i wish i knew as much about basketball as you wow typical LA fan..know-it-all..

but we will see the outcome but im sure the girls game can easily be predicted..UPPERMAN!

and btw i was referring to the girls thread not the boys.. but i have better things to do than argue with you. you should try having a life also.

GO BEES!

Im sure they are getting ready. Not my cup of tea though, steroid sport. Maybe that's why you wanna fight. But your "brain" is too little to think because of the 'roids. Just call 324 to roll, he might like that.

they need to be getting ready. you think swallows has slept since we beat them 17-0 last year at our place? just a thought.