Upperman @ Livingston Academy - 2/13/09

one2watch

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Answer my question. Wanna look up the all-time series?

I really did not know Davis and Maynord played, I figured you two did, knowing so much about them.

oh just to refresh your memory..lashay davis won miss basketball last year. so yeah she does play. and i wanna know the record for the last 4 years. look that one up stat guy.

I think there's a site for girls basketball and one for baseball as well. uhs1723, can't you think of anything else to talk about in the boys' department? Or is it jst really hard coming up with words that don't include **'s? Keep trying, you can do it. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

they need to be getting ready. you think swallows has slept since we beat them 17-0 last year at our place? just a thought.

If Coach Swallows han't slept since then he has to be awful tired /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

haha how many times have yall beat Upperman in the past years since Davis & Maynard have been there?..that will end YOUR arguement!

Upperman definately has had our number as of late, but how many gold balls? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If Coach Swallows han't slept since then he has to be awful tired /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Upperman definately has had our number as of late, but how many gold balls? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'm sure there will be one this year..and maybe back to back Miss Basketball...

zero gold balls. and i would have been awfully tired after that beating last year.

Waiting on the gold ball count before I look up all-time. Gonna join in 'roid man?

So that would put the count at 1? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

roid man?? hahahaha funny guy. i know why you dont like baseball now. because you're too embarrassed to come support your team who doesnt like to win.

I'm sure there will be one this year..and maybe back to back Miss Basketball...

We are all getting way out in left field as the topic is the boys game..but I will say this if Upperman boys or girls win the gold and not playing LA, I will be rooting you on. Makes us and the district look strong. Same for M.B. I was happy last year for her.

GO HOG-EYE!