white county

WarriorHead

Does anyone know why Yslas was moved from under the goal. The girl was the key to winning but when she didn't

get the ball the girls lost. The girls team was quite like the boys team last year. They didn't play ball together. A girl could be open and she would be overlooked and the ball thrown to someone else. Don't know these girls but I do know Yslas could have won several games if the ball had been given to her.

I wasn't there but I think I have the answer about moving from under the goal.. One phrase "The tower of ELIE".

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Icelyn Elie finished with 29 points (including two 3-pointers) and 10 rebounds, despite fouling out with 1:40 to play. LHS guard Shay Coggins was 13-of-14 at the line, including 9-of-10 in the fourth quarter.

Eddie, where have you been lately? These are great stats and likely could only be provided from a real LHS fan. Post often as we need some inside and sometimes airball is traveling.

Does anyone know why Yslas was moved from under the goal. The girl was the key to winning but when she didn't

get the ball the girls lost. The girls team was quite like the boys team last year. They didn't play ball together. A girl could be open and she would be overlooked and the ball thrown to someone else. Don't know these girls but I do know Yslas could have won several games if the ball had been given to her.

I felt like she did get the ball all season. But you are right,they didn't play together

I felt like she did get the ball all season. But you are right,they didn't play together

White did a very good job playing a lot of players each game but in doing that if a not of communications are going on, it is difficult for each to know their role and then it seems they are not playing together, only concerned about when they get into the game for the time they are in and making a splash but i could be wrong. Role playing is hard to teach and hard to understand and hard to accept for an older player,

• 2 weeks later...

What really happened?

I'm not really sure but your coach does know He lived it and breathed it and likely got ulcers over it. It's likely it hasn't happened before but he has relived it game by game by game and will do something a little different this coming year. He likely was boxed in a corner trying to make something work and my last post is my thoughts as to what happened but I don't know, I wasn't there and I'm not the one to ask. He may not even want to talk about it. But he might want to get involved in the way his district games are scheduled next year because every year, the last 4 or 5 games in 7AAA were extremely hard for every school. It is a monsterous District the last half no matter what your record with the crowds being big, and every game, no matter your record was very hard and White's travel schedule had only 2 easy playdates away for travel Cookeville and Warren. The rest took some time. You were playing big time AAA basketball with Large Schools except Lebanon and everyone knew it.