District 13A

InspectorVol

Who won????????

Huntingdon wins District 13A with a 16-2 victory over Clarksburg. Great tournament this week. Great job of playing tourney even with the weather. Huntingdon's principal got a helicoptor to fly over the field for about an hour today to dry the field off and it worked. Congrats to the Mustangs on their victory and the Rockets with finishing 2nd.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOHOO!! We advance! First time in 10+ years Clarksburg has advanced past the district. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hopefully we can play well and represent the district well even if we don't win.

This is a really big deal for me personally to advance. Our record is not good but we have improved and won the last 7 of 9 with the two losses being to Huntingdon.

I am under no illusions that we are a great team but I am hoping we can get just one more win. The only way I could be disappointed now is if we don't play well, not that it would not be a huge disappointment for me but I would hate it for the kids.

WOOHOO!! We advance! First time in 10+ years Clarksburg has advanced past the district. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hopefully we can play well and represent the district well even if we don't win.

This is a really big deal for me personally to advance. Our record is not good but we have improved and won the last 7 of 9 with the two losses being to Huntingdon.

I am under no illusions that we are a great team but I am hoping we can get just one more win. The only way I could be disappointed now is if we don't play well, not that it would not be a huge disappointment for me but I would hate it for the kids.

Congratulations Coach Thompson and the Rockets. Good Luck against Greenfield.