2AA Predictions

UC21FAN

With Elizabethton having there 2 Starting pitchers back, Kadey Robinson, Taylor Belessa, will they Dominate the 2AA league, also returning is 3rd baseman Madison McKinney which was out due to a shoulder dislocation. Unicoi lost there Senior pitcher Jesica Mason, Katie Robinson pitched a NO HIT lose to unicoi last season will that haunt them. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Elizabethton having there 2 Starting pitchers back, Katie Robinson, Taylor Belessa, will they Dominate the 2AA league, also returning is 3rd baseman Madison McKinney which was out due to a shoulder dislocation. Unicoi lost there Senior pitcher Jesica Mason, Katie Robinson pitched a NO HIT lose to unicoi last season will that haunt them. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You need to look out for TBell and Kadey this season! They have worked very hard during off season and I'd hate to have to play against either one. Also, McInrnuff at Unaka is making noise this season.

You need to look out for TBell and Kadey this season! They have worked very hard during off season and I'd hate to have to play against either one. Also, McInrnuff at Unaka is making noise this season.

I agree those 2 are very good, gave us all we wanted last year, also got to play in the fall with them , Kadey and Taylor are well rounded and very focused when playing, but have a good clean time off the field. It will be a real nail biter again no doubt, the lil lady from Unaka, I haven't seen or heard of but looking foward to seeing good talent. Best of Luck to All, Thank you for responding. Happy Valintines Day! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

DONT FORGET THAT ERWIN HAS SOME GOOD PLAYERS ALSO. IF YOU KNOW THE GIRLS FROM ERIWIN YOU KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A FIGHT ON YOUR HANDS.

Erwin will be coming off an amazing season! They will be fueled by their urge to return to state to avenge the loss to Gibbs. Unicoi lost 2 of their starters, both of which were strong hitters and an amazing pitcher. I don't think that they will miss a beat however, They all seem eager to begin playing and have been working extremely hard since that unforgetable trip to state last season. Erwin will be lead by 4 seniors, all of which are planning on playin ball in college, 2 have commited and 1 has signed, the fourth has gotten plenty of great offers, its just a matter of finding the right spot. Emilee Lovette and Kara Woods may not be seniors but they will definately have leadership roles this season. All of these girls have been playing together for years now, they chemistry is amazing between this group of girls.

I cannot wait until march 9th!

Erwin will be coming off an amazing season! They will be fueled by their urge to return to state to avenge the loss to Gibbs. Unicoi lost 2 of their starters, both of which were strong hitters and an amazing pitcher. I don't think that they will miss a beat however, They all seem eager to begin playing and have been working extremely hard since that unforgetable trip to state last season. Erwin will be lead by 4 seniors, all of which are planning on playin ball in college, 2 have commited and 1 has signed, the fourth has gotten plenty of great offers, its just a matter of finding the right spot. Emilee Lovette and Kara Woods may not be seniors but they will definately have leadership roles this season. All of these girls have been playing together for years now, they chemistry is amazing between this group of girls.

I know with out a doubt, there is fire in the sky on the season that Unicoi County had last season. The chemistry is there to be a Great Team but, will the Starting line up favor, there are new kids on the block, a couple of them with real talent. Along with travel ball experience, from good teams. Will grade and favoritism play a role? I think Coach Lingerfielt will provide us with the answers soon! Looking as a coach myself, only my opinion! Nothing more. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

kara woods is as good a pitcher as we have ever had in my opinion. jessica mason was real we will miss the pair hope we will be able to get another pitcher up to par by start of the season . how about the tittle girl is she going to be with us ? she is a good one have kept up with her for a long time good attitude and nice girl!!

I know with out a doubt, there is fire in the sky on the season that Unicoi County had last season. The chemistry is there to be a Great Team but, will the Starting line up favor, there are new kids on the block, a couple of them with real talent. Along with travel ball experience, from good teams. Will grade and favoritism play a role? I think Coach Lingerfielt will provide us with the answers soon! Looking as a coach myself, only my opinion! Nothing more. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Ithink he has changed somewhat i know we went thru that senioritis when our daughter was a sophmore knowing she could catch,outrun and all the above probably alot better ..we still had the senioritis where the senior parents just made things happen .. and our daughter sat the bench . all in the name of the game ..got to have big shoulders.

I HERD THAT THEY DIDNT PLAY TO GOOD. A FEW BRIGHT SPOT. HERD THAT PITCHING WAS DOWN ON BOTH TEAMS.

Not sure where you got your info, I was there, yes there were a few mistakes on both teams, yes all there starters are not there due to sickness and Basketball. All in all I thought the pitching was Great on both sides, Science hills hitting has improved alot from last season. It's not due to the lack of pitching. I /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> believe both teams will be very successful in the 2009 season. Best of luck ! Go Devils!